WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

2 hours ago, dokoham said:

anyone got the same problem?

I'd say just give it some time man.  I don't develop this 24/7 so I'll add a backup authorization soon ok.

3 hours ago, BeleeDat said:

Nope, inject a tables match into HiaC..but look what happens when you inject 1on1 no hold barred [115] into HiaC hehehe;

2jg3ugy.jpg

that's some funny shit wow

• Like 1

As soon as the elimination match types get ironed out, this is going to be insanely good, awesome to know that tables, etc. are possible in HIAC matches though :)  Now if only someone could make Barbie to replace the bat.... :/ Foley fans know what's up :p  

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

As soon as the elimination match types get ironed out, this is going to be insanely good, awesome to know that tables, etc. are possible in HIAC matches though :)  Now if only someone could make Barbie to replace the bat.... :/ Foley fans know what's up :p  

Or Janice ;)

2 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

so I think some people have started with battle royal as a base but I'm not sure if you are able to trim it down to <6 without some sort of problem.

The match edit seems less flexible than last year.

Also.  Some people told me I should pin this, but then I'd feel like @Cave Waverider 's and @TheVisitorX 's tools should also be pinned and I don't want too many pins.  Thoughts?

Edited by pozzum

Got your tools to work and have injected wrestlers but soon as I load pac plus Alexa bliss doubles up and it's got aska image in the second one and Carmella is inserted in asuka. If if I go to match it says the correct names but the string is wrong. All of this accrued soon as pacplus is selected. If this has been brought to your attention then I'm sorry. It's awesome what you have and the other guys have managed to achieve with wwe games since they hit pc. 

3 minutes ago, dunhill1986 said:

Got your tools to work and have injected wrestlers but soon as I load pac plus Alexa bliss doubles up and it's got aska image in the second one and Carmella is inserted in asuka. If if I go to match it says the correct names but the string is wrong. All of this accrued soon as pacplus is selected. If this has been brought to your attention then I'm sorry. It's awesome what you have and the other guys have managed to achieve with wwe games since they hit pc. 

This is particularly odd and may be because of the way the save was configured pre and post patch. I'll take a quick look into it.

A feature that should be releasing soon will allow yourself a more personal fix however.

23 minutes ago, pozzum said:

so I think some people have started with battle royal as a base but I'm not sure if you are able to trim it down to <6 without some sort of problem.

The match edit seems less flexible than last year.

Also.  Some people told me I should pin this, but then I'd feel like @Cave Waverider 's and @TheVisitorX 's tools should also be pinned and I don't want too many pins.  Thoughts?

Maybe you could create one neatly formatted big sticky post simply with links to useful tools, guides and other handy stuff. That should keep the stickies to a minimum and you could link all the current stickies in it and unsticky them. Then you just have one big master sticky with links to everything important on the forum in one place.

Edited by Cave Waverider

1 minute ago, Cave Waverider said:

Maybe you could create one neatly formatted big sticky post simply with links to useful tools, guides and other handy stuff. That should keep the stickies to a minimum and you could link all the current stickies in it and unsticky them. Then you just have one big master sticky with links to everything important on the forum in one place.

Problem with that is in my experience if someone is told to go get something they won't read a thread like that tbh

7 minutes ago, pozzum said:

Problem with that is in my experience if someone is told to go get something they won't read a thread like that tbh

That's on them, though. Stickies are there to be read. I believe the pros of one clean, tidy, cleanly formatted stickied post with links to all the useful stuff outweigh the cons. Nothing too fancy.

Also consider that the more stickies there are, the more posts are bumped off the first page, which will only hurt the smaller/less hyped modders.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

• pozzum featured this topic
1 minute ago, Cave Waverider said:

That's their problem then. The more stickies there are, the more posts are bumped off the first page, which will only hurt the smaller/less hyped modders.

They are now "Featured" I'm sure they will be on the 1st page a bunch as is. so the feature flag should add enough specially to them.

• Like 2

Figured out my prior issue that I originally had typed here.

My question now is that I downloaded Cody Rhodes from @Auday ElyafeNJPW pack, and I see him in the CH folder. But, he's not in the game.

Is there a place where the POFO and movesets are installed to so I can try to reinstall him? I ran out of downloads with 2K17+ (I donated to your Patreon tonight ;) )

Edited by shanafan

1 hour ago, shanafan said:

Figured out my prior issue that I originally had typed here.

My question now is that I downloaded Cody Rhodes from @Auday ElyafeNJPW pack, and I see him in the CH folder. But, he's not in the game.

Is there a place where the POFO and movesets are installed to so I can try to reinstall him? I ran out of downloads with 2K17+ (I donated to your Patreon tonight ;) )

Right now the pofos & movesets are in the appdata folder I plan to move them eventually but that's where they are now.

36 minutes ago, pozzum said:

Right now the pofos & movesets are in the appdata folder I plan to move them eventually but that's where they are now.

Thx, I'll check it out. I PMed Audey, but I had an issue that I downloaded Cody and I can see his CH files, but Okada, who I didn't download, appears in my game instead (only in superstar creation editor). I don't have any Okada CH files.

My download limit was capped, so I'll try again. I'll check out those pofo and moveset files too.

6 hours ago, EZY said:

The cwc guys are giving me the infinite loading screen and their models aren't showing up in the game. I thought I followed the tutorial properly. What am I missing?

Make sure you restart the game before trying to play with new characters

3 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Is the mod library updated regularly or we have to download other version to update it ?

It is regularly updated

• Like 1