WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

1 hour ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I have a question: Where do I enter keys in WWE 2k17+ ? :'( For example, Eri's code for his old mods.

Options and then Enter Code

39 minutes ago, pozzum said:

Options and then Enter Code

Well, I did, but it said the code was incorrect. At first I thought I entered the code in the wrong place, now that you say it, the problem might be the code lol. Thanks :p 

45 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Well, I did, but it said the code was incorrect. At first I thought I entered the code in the wrong place, now that you say it, the problem might be the code lol. Thanks :p 

IT SAYS TO ME CODE ARE INCORRECT TOO

Edited by ahmedady

15 hours ago, pozzum said:

we have never properly figured out how to do that.

Oh, well that sucks. I figured someone would have known how to do it, since KG's trainer had this feature. But anything he ever did was so secret that no one else knew how to do it. I will research some more and see if I can figure it out, wish me luck! ;)

5 hours ago, Alexa Blissed Off said:

Oh, well that sucks. I figured someone would have known how to do it, since KG's trainer had this feature. But anything he ever did was so secret that no one else knew how to do it. I will research some more and see if I can figure it out, wish me luck! ;)

he only did it with caws iirc which is a different story.

I think that one way I could do this is to actually replace the dummy renders that are used by WWE 2K17. This would only be useful for when you are actually playing with the character that you replace it with. I am going to try this out, since the game uses the gray dummy render for AJ Lee. Then I can replace the original dummy image when I am done playing with AJ Lee. Kind of a repetitive way of doing it, but it should work. I learned about the dummy renders when reading PerfectPlex's Render list. Here are the dummy images at the bottom:

ec5826844d735b9267fbdaf79f004058.png

I think that the default dummy image is ch9999.png since it is the one that AJ Lee uses. Hopefully I will be able to get this to work with this tutorial:

I'll repost my findings soon, wish me luck again! :lol

2 minutes ago, Alexa Blissed Off said:

I think that one way I could do this is to actually replace the dummy renders that are used by WWE 2K17. This would only be useful for when you are actually playing with the character that you replace it with. I am going to try this out, since the game uses the gray dummy render for AJ Lee. Then I can replace the original dummy image when I am done playing with AJ Lee. Kind of a repetitive way of doing it, but it should work. I learned about the dummy renders when reading PerfectPlex's Render list. Here are the dummy images at the bottom:

ec5826844d735b9267fbdaf79f004058.png

I think that the default dummy image is ch9999.png since it is the one that AJ Lee uses. Hopefully I will be able to get this to work with this tutorial:

I'll repost my findings soon, wish me luck again! :lol

that would only really do any good if you are only adding the 1 new wrestler

32 minutes ago, pozzum said:

that would only really do any good if you are only adding the 1 new wrestler

Oh right. Because the other modded wrestlers would use that dummy image as well. Darn. Well it is a solution if you are playing with only one modded superstar at a time. I will see what other things I can turn up.

@pozzum i contact you for this problem my friend, i subscribe the topic of ERI619, i take the code and i put in your 2k17+......i put the code correctly and i receive a message like, code saved.............but!, when i go to the button download mod, i saw the list but there are not Jamie Noble, Tito Santana, Marty jannetty ecc..... there are not the mod ported of ERI 619, please can you help me?

4 hours ago, napolenehotel said:

@pozzum i contact you for this problem my friend, i subscribe the topic of ERI619, i take the code and i put in your 2k17+......i put the code correctly and i receive a message like, code saved.............but!, when i go to the button download mod, i saw the list but there are not Jamie Noble, Tito Santana, Marty jannetty ecc..... there are not the mod ported of ERI 619, please can you help me?

I haven't gotten them uploaded yet. Still working on them.

Quick question @pozzum!

Take some time away from the modding scene, but checking it out again ;)

Did I update my 2K17+ correctly? I was running the first release. I downloaded the newest version, and in the installer, I chose the same directory that my current version was installed to. The installation process went smoothly, and I have now have 0.0.2.8 of 2K17+ running. When I tried to inject PAC Plus, 2K17+ asked to download new files. I said OK, and then was able to inject PAC Plus.

So, everything seems to be running, which should be a good sign that just overwriting the current files with the installer was a fine choice?

Thanks!

I have noticed another possible bug with WWE 2K17+. I am using the manage gender tool and I don't see Dana Brooke anywhere in the list. She is not in the divas list or the superstars list. Also she isn't in the unlockable list or the dlc list. She is availiable ingame however, so she should show in the tool.

What should I do? Thanks!

Tried to download Savio Vega and Xpac through the mod but It couldn't download the moveset. Downloaded the ch PAC and pofo however. 

Any ideas why movesets aren't downloading?

Also happened with Ken Shamrock and Farooq so I am guessing something is off here with my settings or maybe the application. 

Thanks for any help that can be given!!

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

On 5/6/2017 at 2:48 AM, Cave Waverider said:

To get elimination to work reliably, try to select an elimination-based match type in the game and then change whatever you need to change with the Match Editor.

I tried that method, but didn't take.

I choose 6 man elimination chamber, added 6 superstars, and when I loaded 2K17+, I removed 3 of the wrestlers and checked the box for eliminations. So, in theory, it became a triple threat elimination.

But, the match ended after the first pinfall.

I will try again, and not check off the elimination box. Maybe that was my issue?

On 5/23/2017 at 11:09 PM, shanafan said:

Quick question @pozzum!

Take some time away from the modding scene, but checking it out again ;)

Did I update my 2K17+ correctly? I was running the first release. I downloaded the newest version, and in the installer, I chose the same directory that my current version was installed to. The installation process went smoothly, and I have now have 0.0.2.8 of 2K17+ running. When I tried to inject PAC Plus, 2K17+ asked to download new files. I said OK, and then was able to inject PAC Plus.

So, everything seems to be running, which should be a good sign that just overwriting the current files with the installer was a fine choice?

Thanks!

That should be correct.  Sounds all correct to me.

On 5/25/2017 at 8:28 PM, Alexa Blissed Off said:

I have noticed another possible bug with WWE 2K17+. I am using the manage gender tool and I don't see Dana Brooke anywhere in the list. She is not in the divas list or the superstars list. Also she isn't in the unlockable list or the dlc list. She is availiable ingame however, so she should show in the tool.

What should I do? Thanks!

Dana Brooke is part of the series of wrestlers caught it the Carmella fix issue so I'm never 100% sure if I'm tackling them correctly as they work correctly and they ussually work with some of the people testing.. You can always change her gender with data editor.

5 hours ago, TheBleedingRed21 said:

Tried to download Savio Vega and Xpac through the mod but It couldn't download the moveset. Downloaded the ch PAC and pofo however. 

Any ideas why movesets aren't downloading?

Also happened with Ken Shamrock and Farooq so I am guessing something is off here with my settings or maybe the application. 

Thanks for any help that can be given!!

Some of the Movesets and pofos on my server have been lacking.  I'll take a second look at them as I feel it's more likely an issue on my end.

3 hours ago, shanafan said:

I tried that method, but didn't take.

I choose 6 man elimination chamber, added 6 superstars, and when I loaded 2K17+, I removed 3 of the wrestlers and checked the box for eliminations. So, in theory, it became a triple threat elimination.

But, the match ended after the first pinfall.

I will try again, and not check off the elimination box. Maybe that was my issue?

Unfortunately This has been my experience and it's not so much as a problem with my trainer but the game not accepting elimination as often and I'm not 100% sure of a fix.

I'm somewhat unhappy with the match editor in it's current state but I'm not 100% of what actions to take to improve upon it.

1 hour ago, pozzum said:

Dana Brooke is part of the series of wrestlers caught it the Carmella fix issue so I'm never 100% sure if I'm tackling them correctly as they work correctly and they ussually work with some of the people testing.. You can always change her gender with data editor.

Ah I see. Yeah I will probably just use the data editor to change her gender. Carmella shows up great in the WWE 2K17+ tool though, which is good.

2 hours ago, pozzum said:

That should be correct.  Sounds all correct to me.

Unfortunately This has been my experience and it's not so much as a problem with my trainer but the game not accepting elimination as often and I'm not 100% sure of a fix.

I'm somewhat unhappy with the match editor in it's current state but I'm not 100% of what actions to take to improve upon it.

Thanks for the responses. I am surprised that elimination matches just haven't been in these games recently. I loaded up 2K14, and shocked how deep their in-game match editor was.