WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

I was going to add a bunch of mods to the tool tomorrow. Were there any additional modders that want their mods hosted on my tool?  feel free to pm me if you want to discuss more specifics.

• Like 1

@4 Life @tomwearsglasses I hope to get your mods into pozzum wonderful tool because I didn't want all the attires for your mods packs I want only some plus my internet connection so slow and limited to download the all pack when I want one attire of the pack like 4life vincent.xpac...etc..tom curt Henning. Warrior.....etc

Well you have done it again Pozzum, very nice tool! I just wanted to let everyone know that I have found a major bug in the installer. When WWE 2k17+ is downloading the necessary files I have noticed that it adds unnecessary files in the Main WWE 2k17 directory that will make the game crash at the splash startup screen. These files are 0 bytes in size and are called "chunk_cache.bin" and "chunk_cache2.bin". Once I remove these files my game runs normally and I can use the tool normally without any problems. Any clue on why the installer does this?

Also I have noticed that in your Match Edit list there are several special referee matches, but they are highlighted in red. Does the red highlight mean that the match type doesn't work? I have tried changing the match to a special referee match myself and have noticed that before the match starts there is actual commentary by JBL and the other announcers that mentions that a special referee match is going to begin. But sadly once the match loads, it loads a triple threat elimination match with no referee instead. If entrances are set on, two superstars will come out and the third which is supposed to be the referee doesn't even appear to make an entrance. The camera stays on one superstar as he stares at the other and I cannot control anything, the game becomes stuck. It's actually hilarious when this happens because over time the superstars make very weird faces. But I was wondering if there was any way to get this match type working. Other than that I have had no other problems with this tool, keep up the good work.

Oh yeah, and really nice touch with the mod downloader! ;)

11 minutes ago, Alexa Blissed Off said:

Well you have done it again Pozzum, very nice tool! I just wanted to let everyone know that I have found a major bug in the installer. When WWE 2k17+ is downloading the necessary files I have noticed that it adds unnecessary files in the Main WWE 2k17 directory that will make the game crash at the splash startup screen. These files are 0 bytes in size and are called "chunk_cache.bin" and "chunk_cache2.bin". Once I remove these files my game runs normally and I can use the tool normally without any problems. Any clue on why the installer does this?

Also I have noticed that in your Match Edit list there are several special referee matches, but they are highlighted in red. Does the red highlight mean that the match type doesn't work? I have tried changing the match to a special referee match myself and have noticed that before the match starts there is actual commentary by JBL and the other announcers that mentions that a special referee match is going to begin. But sadly once the match loads, it loads a triple threat elimination match with no referee instead. If entrances are set on, two superstars will come out and the third which is supposed to be the referee doesn't even appear to make an entrance. The camera stays on one superstar as he stares at the other and I cannot control anything, the game becomes stuck. It's actually hilarious when this happens because over time the superstars make very weird faces. But I was wondering if there was any way to get this match type working. Other than that I have had no other problems with this tool, keep up the good work.

first off, the chunk_cache & chunk_cache2 bin files are 0 bytes because if there was any data on it, the game will crash. its not a bug of any kind. second, for the ones highlighted in red in the match edit list are the ones that will not work. third, entrances should be off when using special matches like a triple treat elimination match or else it will stop the match and you need to force close the game. next time, watch the video in the first post for this information.

21 hours ago, pozzum said:

I was going to add a bunch of mods to the tool tomorrow. Were there any additional modders that want their mods hosted on my tool?  feel free to pm me if you want to discuss more specifics.

I wouldn't mind my mods in there 

12 hours ago, Levon_BITW said:

first off, the chunk_cache & chunk_cache2 bin files are 0 bytes because if there was any data on it, the game will crash. its not a bug of any kind. second, for the ones highlighted in red in the match edit list are the ones that will not work. third, entrances should be off when using special matches like a triple treat elimination match or else it will stop the match and you need to force close the game. next time, watch the video in the first post for this information.

Oh really? Then why does my game constantly crash when those two cache files are in my main WWE 2k17 directory?

Seriously? You thought I didn't watch the video?

[No gifs in my thread please]

For your information I did watch the video and I did not see any info on any of these topics. So maybe you should watch it again, instead of assuming that people did not. I make sure to always watch installation videos beforehand and troubleshoot myself, as I am fully capable of doing so, until it is out of my hands to fix the problem. This time it was not, so I just wanted to let people know of an issue I had with the tool, that's all.

7 hours ago, Alexa Blissed Off said:

[No gifs in my thread please]

I apologize, i didn't mean to sound like that i was attacking you. I just tired to have to see people asking stuff like where can i find a Batista mod or where's the password and stuff like that. i read it once and i immediate thought it was just someone that doesn't know how to look and just spam questions like those. I'm sorry.

And I also like that GIF of Bliss you have up there, she really looks Blissed off

? something went wrong.  I was using this earlier today at it was working just fine, but all of a sudden it will no longer load up what happened.  I have tried uninstalling and re installing to no affect. 

25 minutes ago, delong212 said:

? something went wrong.  I was using this earlier today at it was working just fine, but all of a sudden it will no longer load up what happened.  I have tried uninstalling and re installing to no affect. 

delete Settings.bin in %appdata%/pozzum

I'm unsure what's causing this issue and it's really annoying me.

28 minutes ago, pozzum said:

delete Settings.bin in %appdata%/pozzum

I'm unsure what's causing this issue and it's really annoying me.

so i am not the only one huh? and thanks worked fine

Alright so I've added mods from @FinaleStar @tomwearsglasses and I've added @Perfectplex 's ports.  I've also updates all the other contributiors largest of which being @JulianBITW 's WM 33 and after attires.

I've been trying to work on adding title installations but I've been distracted the past few weeks.

• Like 3

What happens when it can't detect the version? I have it on Steam but just the base game, so is the HoF update an update that was released concurrently with the DLC or do I need the DLC in order for WWE 2K17+ to work?

6 hours ago, wingztofall said:

What happens when it can't detect the version? I have it on Steam but just the base game, so is the HoF update an update that was released concurrently with the DLC or do I need the DLC in order for WWE 2K17+ to work?

you should not need the DLC in order to have the game run.  Make sure you have it fully updated on steam and you may need to redownload it from this thread if you downloaded it several days ago.

7 hours ago, dokoham said:

can move all dlc to normal superstars now? :)

If you use the validate DLC button and follow the instructions you should be able to yes.

2k17_zpsuwjywpqj.png

hi pozzum, so I did the gender swap on wwe 2k17+ and noticed that asuka, bayley, and carmella are missing and not listed, anyway to fix this? thank you will await a response =).

1 hour ago, Sharkztero805 said:

2k17_zpsuwjywpqj.png

hi pozzum, so I did the gender swap on wwe 2k17+ and noticed that asuka, bayley, and carmella are missing and not listed, anyway to fix this? thank you will await a response =).

Not a fix but an alternative; launch Data Editor, load their pofo'z from the templates folders, change their genders from there and inject via WWE 2K17+. Save and repeat :)

1 hour ago, Sharkztero805 said:

2k17_zpsuwjywpqj.png

So you may need to apply the Carmella fix the way the way this is done is that you load WWE 2K17+ first before the you load the game and then open the game and run the carmella fix in the options and then inject pac plus.  This may help this issue.

3 hours ago, TheGreatLiukage said:

Not a fix but an alternative; launch Data Editor, load their pofo'z from the templates folders, change their genders from there and inject via WWE 2K17+. Save and repeat :)

Thanks @TheGreatLiukage for the response, unfortunately it still doesn't show up via WWE 2k17+, but I did however try loading the pofo with data editor and tweaked your suggested method just a bit. I instead installed it with CCT and bwahla! lol Thank you for the quick response bro, I really appreciate it ;)bayley_zpsuo11tney.png

3 hours ago, pozzum said:

So you may need to apply the Carmella fix the way the way this is done is that you load WWE 2K17+ first before the you load the game and then open the game and run the carmella fix in the options and then inject pac plus.  This may help this issue.

Actually i tried the Carmella fix on multiple occasions before, unfortunately didn't work:| . However i found a different solution thanks to @TheGreatLiukage.

Thank You for the quick response & for this tool @pozzum , I appreciate all the hard work you do for the modding community.:)

Edited by Sharkztero805

1 hour ago, wingztofall said:

When I inject the Pac Plus — the superstars show up and stuff but then when I restart they're gone?

You have to inject Pac Plus everytime you play the Game.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sharkztero805 said:

Thanks @TheGreatLiukage for the response, unfortunately it still doesn't show up via WWE 2k17+, but I did however try loading the pofo with data editor and tweaked your suggested method just a bit. I instead installed it with CCT and bwahla! lol Thank you for the quick response bro, I really appreciate it ;)

I'm glad you mentioned that, sometimes I did have to fiddle between both CCT and WWE 2K17+ xD

Glad you got it all worked out man!