WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

1 hour ago, baken1942 said:

That's what it was. Thanks! And thanks for the update.

Question: I downloaded the CM Punk mod, it injected and said I needed to restart the game for it to show. I did that but I don't see it anywhere...

I'm having the same issue with Honky Tonk Man. I installed the pac, pofo and moveset and I managed to play a match with him after I had, but when I restart the game he's gone! I checked the ch folder and his pac file is still in there.

One other curious thing... I tried to adjust his moveset in the creation menu and some of the moves were in green text and the animations running backwards! The ring side signature moves and all the table match moves...

21 minutes ago, doctorhr2 said:

I'm having the same issue with Honky Tonk Man. I installed the pac, pofo and moveset and I managed to play a match with him after I had, but when I restart the game he's gone! I checked the ch folder and his pac file is still in there.

One other curious thing... I tried to adjust his moveset in the creation menu and some of the moves were in green text and the animations running backwards! The ring side signature moves and all the table match moves...

iirc I thought green text moves are just mirrored moves like Punching with the Left Hand instead of the Right Hand.

in terms of him not showing up are you running pac plus?

Just now, pozzum said:

iirc I thought green text moves are just mirrored moves like Punching with the Left Hand instead of the Right Hand.

in terms of him not showing up are you running pac plus?

That's what I thought, but both the striking/grappling and receiving animations run backwards in the preview... Not sure if this happens in a match though. The moves appear to be locked in too, couldn't alter them. 

I am running the latest version of PacPlus. I used it to download 5 mods this morning and assign movesets and pofos. I had the game running in the background, made a change to get it to save afterwards. It is fine until I reload the game. Unless you mean PacPlus has to be running everytime you play WWE2K17 for the mods to appear in game and be usable?

1 hour ago, doctorhr2 said:

That's what I thought, but both the striking/grappling and receiving animations run backwards in the preview... Not sure if this happens in a match though. The moves appear to be locked in too, couldn't alter them. 

I am running the latest version of PacPlus. I used it to download 5 mods this morning and assign movesets and pofos. I had the game running in the background, made a change to get it to save afterwards. It is fine until I reload the game. Unless you mean PacPlus has to be running everytime you play WWE2K17 for the mods to appear in game and be usable?

Yeah, I think so! For me its the same and I also was wondering about that fact. What you can do, is change the ids of your mods to those slots, which are not pacplus - it depends on how many mods you want to use and if you are capable to change the pac-numbers, pofos etc.

6 minutes ago, olympic_hurz said:

Yeah, I think so! For me its the same and I also was wondering about that fact. What you can do, is change the ids of your mods to those slots, which are not pacplus - it depends on how many mods you want to use and if you are capable to change the pac-numbers, pofos etc.

Okay, I can understand that... without pacplus running the slots don't exist to be in use. Thanks for clearing that up, I hadn't fully appreciated what pacplus was doing.

27 minutes ago, doctorhr2 said:

Okay, I can understand that... without pacplus running the slots don't exist to be in use. Thanks for clearing that up, I hadn't fully appreciated what pacplus was doing.

Yeah that's what Pac Plus Does

39 minutes ago, olympic_hurz said:

WWE 2K17+ Also gives you the option of switch slots when you install the mods to make it easier to switch slots.

• Like 3

I still can't use the downloaded mods. I've downloaded the 2k15 version of Bray Wyatt with the tool, I've unlocked the alternate attires for him using the data editor, and I've set the attire number correctly, but in game Bray Wyatt has always the same attire in every slot. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong

Does this mod lower FPS? I only get 49/50 fps after installing this mod and all of the intro videos have really bad screen tearing. I used to get 60 fps and no screen tearing. However, I'm not entirely sure if it was this mod or something else that caused this. 

I don't know why but after the update, I can't inject pofo and moveset anymore :'( It said "Injected" but nothing happened in-game.

Other functions work fine though.

Updated: After I deleted settings and tried to install it all over again, this happened:

2017e9f95494-401e-4580-a1f7-a216a037049d

I have rerun the setup :( 

Edited by Gift Of Jericho

2 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I don't know why but after the update, I can't inject pofo and moveset anymore :'( It said "Injected" but nothing happened in-game.

Other functions work fine though.

Updated: After I deleted settings and tried to install it all over again, this happened:

2017e9f95494-401e-4580-a1f7-a216a037049d

I have rerun the setup :( 

Perhaps did you set your Working folder to the E: Directory? That may be odd Try injecting Pac Plus and let me know if that injects or if you get an error.

2 hours ago, Broskinator97 said:

Does someone knows how to find the codes to enter in the tool?

This is the equivalent of asking someone for a password.

5 hours ago, EZY said:

Does this mod lower FPS? I only get 49/50 fps after installing this mod and all of the intro videos have really bad screen tearing. I used to get 60 fps and no screen tearing. However, I'm not entirely sure if it was this mod or something else that caused this. 

mine also has slow downs and juddering while playing a match just a downside of the tool i think it makes your graphic card use more memory just like mods with skyrim.

pozzum still getting errors after latest patch https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ai3sFwSBoJEcmEEiV4AWnuTRDLNP

31 minutes ago, pozzum said:

Perhaps did you set your Working folder to the E: Directory? That may be odd Try injecting Pac Plus and let me know if that injects or if you get an error.

It fails to inject Pac Plus too. It worked well before the update :( I can't change my Working folder now, it shows the same error message. And my game is in E: directory btw.

Btw it says my version is 0.0.2.4 lol, not sure if I missed something.

Edited by Gift Of Jericho

35 minutes ago, robbie686 said:

Im late in starting this year! iv only just got a new Graphics card so i can run the game!! ha time to get to work! this is amazing @pozzum!!! Any way of getting rid of the 5 cap limit?! 

The limit is in place to conserve his bandwidth. He is self-hosting all of this stuff. I believe there is an expanded cap for donators though.

I managed to get CM Punk to show after downloading the WWE 2k15 Mod. I went to Edit Superstars, and changed him from boo to cheer. I also did the same for Aiden English just incase. As per the mod says I restarted the game and he was missing. So i downloaded it again, did the same thing but this time instead of restarting the game I went to try a match with him and it just hung up and didn't get past the match vs loading screen, infact the bottom loading bar didn't even move but the circle "waiting" icon kept spinning. I waited for 10 minutes, nothing happen. I closed the game, went back in and tried again but the same hang up happened.

Edited by baken1942

51 minutes ago, baken1942 said:

I managed to get CM Punk to show after downloading the WWE 2k15 Mod. I went to Edit Superstars, and changed him from boo to cheer. I also did the same for Aiden English just incase. As per the mod says I restarted the game and he was missing. So i downloaded it again, did the same thing but this time instead of restarting the game I went to try a match with him and it just hung up and didn't get past the match vs loading screen, infact the bottom loading bar didn't even move but the circle "waiting" icon kept spinning. I waited for 10 minutes, nothing happen. I closed the game, went back in and tried again but the same hang up happened.

Same thing here.

Edit: nevermind, I see the streampro goes through paypal. Thanks.

Edited by ty5oke

On 3/27/2017 at 8:40 AM, Gift Of Jericho said:

It fails to inject Pac Plus too. It worked well before the update :( I can't change my Working folder now, it shows the same error message. And my game is in E: directory btw.

Btw it says my version is 0.0.2.4 lol, not sure if I missed something.

Perhaps try running WWE 2K17+ as administrator.  It seems to be having trouble moving / saving files.

On 3/27/2017 at 8:33 AM, dunhill1986 said:

mine also has slow downs and juddering while playing a match just a downside of the tool i think it makes your graphic card use more memory just like mods with skyrim.

pozzum still getting errors after latest patch https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ai3sFwSBoJEcmEEiV4AWnuTRDLNP

you may have to try the carmella fix button or to reset your settings.

On 3/27/2017 at 6:08 PM, baken1942 said:

MAke sure you have pac plus loaded when you want to play with CM Punk or he won't show up.  You don't need to install him each time just open WWE 2K17+

22 hours ago, MMBALE said:

Do I have to buy the DLC for this to work?

You shouldn't need to.

On 3/27/2017 at 1:30 PM, LordJustice17 said:

The limit is in place to conserve his bandwidth. He is self-hosting all of this stuff. I believe there is an expanded cap for donators though.

This is the case

26 minutes ago, Levon_BITW said:

im sorry if this question was already addressed, but does the 5 download cap refresh after a day or two?

Yes, it's not a hard cap. It will reset after a certain period of time.