R4zoR's Mods - Rick Rude's 3 Attires Released

R4zoR

Man I tell ya! I was literally just going through all of the entrance animations and seen the Disco one and was saying how cool it would be to have Disco Inferno 😂 Right on time!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, R4zoR said:

Shining Stars

http://adf.ly/1lpbo8

They look awesome. Does anyone per chance have los matadores original minitron file? I Replaced it with the shining stars mod from 2k16 thinking it would work and it didn't and now my game crashes when I preview their minitron. Anyone's help would be appreciated.

this is the thread where I got the mod, if anyone's interested.

Edited by Paige Turner

• 3 weeks later...

Going back to one of the more fun projects, making Rick Rude's attires. I'll try to make as many tights as possible for him, it just depends on the quality of photos.

Gonna start with the 1990's tights, sad part is, i can't really change the robe, due to the animation when he takes it off, it just goes back to the default one, which is really weird, if anyone has any clue how to get pass that, let me know.

Added his missing anchor tattoo aswell.

Rick_Rude_1990.jpg

Edited by R4zoR
  • Like 9

@R4zoR that robe is prob a prop file when he takes it off like hogan's shirt, so my idea for hogan was 2 make 10 prop files same name then whatever attire ur using put the prop in the evt folder ;) he tears off right shirt :) same for rude's robe, and u can inject textures into the prop file... so not only would you have the rude attires but robe files for each one...you would have to put the robe prop in whichever attire your gonna use not ideal but would work be great for universe mode, am i making sense? Anyway that was my idea on hogan just wanted to share it with you brother glad your back btw love your mods!

Edited by Wizard3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...