.pofo/.moveset/.team_info/.attire_names Database for WWE 2K17

LorenzDerBoss

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, rolas said:

can anyone share larry zbyszko pofo and moveset...seems to lost him somehow..thanks in advance..

If you have Data Editor, you can find all default pofo & moveset files there :) 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like some help. It appears ever pofo I downloaded from here, the superstar can't be played in game. Idk if it's the pofo or moveset but it's annoying and if anyone knows what to do, please help.

7 hours ago, Ryan Nitro said:

I'd like some help. It appears ever pofo I downloaded from here, the superstar can't be played in game. Idk if it's the pofo or moveset but it's annoying and if anyone knows what to do, please help.

You have to ensure that the IDs in the .pofo and .moveset files match the ch*.pac files of the wrestler (chXXXYZ.pac where XXX is the Wrestler ID). Load the .pofo and .moveset files in the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 and check if the IDs match the file names of the chXXXYZ.pac mods you're installing the .pofo/.moveset for. If not, change the "Wrestler ID" fields in both the .pofo and .moveset editor to the same ID as in XXX in the file name. Once done, save them and click the "Install * via CCT" button (requires Custom Character Tools 2017). In addition, also use CCT's Install->Mass Character-Pac Installer function to install the chXXXYZ.pac files to ensure the EMD section inside the .pac file is renamed properly to match the ID. Be aware that installing the .pofo and .moveset requires WWE 2k17 to run, while you'll have to restart WWE 2k17 after installing .pac files for mods to work as the game only loads them on startup.

• Cave Waverider unpinned this topic