.pofo/.moveset/.team_info/.attire_names Database for WWE 2K17

LorenzDerBoss

Pofo/Moveset/Team Info/Attire Names Database Spreadsheet

The above is a link to a public Spreadsheet that acts as a Database and consolidates all links to downloads of .pofo, .moveset, .team_info and .attire_names files so we have all the links to the files created by our great community in one place.
The following are the direct links to each table in case you are looking for something specific:

If you create or port one or more .pofo, .moveset, .team_info or .attire_names file, please post the download links as a new reply in this thread and it will be added to the Database.

If you wish to request a .pofo, .moveset, .team_info or .attire_names file that hasn't been added yet, feel free to post a reply here as well for everyone to see and perhaps one of the community members will be able to create one.

Credits:
Big shout-out to @Cave Waverider for his help with the database!

• Like 9

• pozzum pinned this topic

hello everyone - i am wondering if someone can explain exactly how to import these character mods into the game. I do have the Cheat Engine program to use but I am uncertain how these wrestlers can just be put into a game - are they taking CAW slots?

thanks for any help you all can give me - i really appreciate it

54 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

hello everyone - i am wondering if someone can explain exactly how to import these character mods into the game. I do have the Cheat Engine program to use but I am uncertain how these wrestlers can just be put into a game - are they taking CAW slots?

watch this tutorial by @pozzum, works same as 2k17, just take the 2k17 memory table, it can be found here:

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/65417-pozzums-toolbox-super-string-memory-table-extra-props-cages-roh-title-empty-pofo-moveset/

On ‎27‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 6:42 PM, eplate2 said:

Instead of using cheat engine, you can use the freely available Custom Character Tools 2017 to install your mods, it's probably the easiest way to do it without the big risk of messing anything up.
Also, be aware that the .pofo/.moveset files listed here are only the information files to make the modded models of wrestlers available in the game as well as their movesets, animations, etc., you'll still have to download the actual models to go along with them (ch*.pac files). You can find the download links in the WWE 2k17 Superstar Mod Index.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, wwenc2014 said:

i cant find Val Venis pofo anywhere? What am I missing?

nothing, but i don't have much time at the moment, update will come soon

On ٥‏/٤‏/٢٠١٧ at 4:13 PM, LorenzDerBoss said:

finally found some time for doing a little update !!!

ALL FILES BY @ahmedady ADDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great work as always thanks brother

16 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

any chance you could make a Kushida moveset?

this is not my thread for making movesets, this is my moveset/pofo database, so plz do the requests next time in my pofo/moveset files thread, and currently i have very few time for doing this, so maybe you could ask @WhereTheFdidTheEgo

30 minutes ago, LorenzDerBoss said:

this is not my thread for making movesets, this is my moveset/pofo database, so plz do the requests next time in my pofo/moveset files thread, and currently i have very few time for doing this, so maybe you could ask @WhereTheFdidTheEgo

...ok I'll make sure to not request anything further from you.

• Like 1