CyBruis: Ryback A Early Preview

CyBruis.

Great start there. Like stated, I'd shape his head more to resemble an ape's considering Ryback particularly looks abnormal.

Also, don't mean to hijack and derail the thread, but based on your posts over the years, I can insinuate that English isn't your native language, so the barrier is quite extensive. Anywho, this pertains to your previous projects that may not have been necessarily finished (e.g. The Briscoes, Daniels and Kazarian, and The Dudleys from WWE 2K15).

Are they still on the shelf or scrapped altogether? Thanks for answering.

8 hours ago, Sunny said:

Great start there. Like stated, I'd shape his head more to resemble an ape's considering Ryback particularly looks abnormal.

screengrabber_27_854721--6584906d1b2ea3e

1200px-Ryback_April_2014.jpg

gettyimages-170824966.jpg

^Those shots should help...trick with Ryback...his upper head shape is quite pointy, but also really short.

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 0:29 AM, Sunny said:

Also, don't mean to hijack and derail the thread, but based on your posts over the years, I can insinuate that English isn't your native language, so the barrier is quite extensive. Anywho, this pertains to your previous projects that may not have been necessarily finished (e.g. The Briscoes, Daniels and Kazarian, and The Dudleys from WWE 2K15).

I'm from Nigeria... so my English is bad.

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 0:29 AM, Sunny said:
  • Great start there. Like stated, I'd shape his head more to resemble an ape's considering Ryback particularly looks abnormal.

Im done with making Caws.

19 minutes ago, CyBruis. said:

Im done with making Caws.

That sucks.  Don't know why you are done prior to finishing this one up.  This one looked really good,  just needed the top of the head made smaller in height (which is done in the area of face morph that has the dots.. just adjusting the top sets downward to shrink the upper head).  You should reconsider. This was really nice.

Edited by WolfgangJT

You could upload it and have someone takeover the project maybe? You have a helluva lot pf potential, buddy.

Apart from ring gear and the cranium, it's pretty much good to go.

Edited by GJFR
  • Like 1