Maze CAW's Old School wrestling....UPDATE The Bollywood Boyz

amazing-maze

1 minute ago, eplate2 said:

haha i remember these days too and i absolutely agree with every word. it's funny to look back now and remember how awesomely disgusting he was - super sad that he died so young

Hey maybe you can help me with the attire part. I'm still new and I love trying to capture the features of the wrestlers. But the attire part I'm not so good at. I'm also not good at attributes & movesets.

Just now, amazing-maze said:

Hey maybe you can help me with the attire part. I'm still new and I love trying to capture the features of the wrestlers. But the attire part I'm not so good at. I'm also not good at attributes & movesets.

honestly don't know if i have even the slightest ability to help lol im not artistic at all and have tried on a few occassions to make a caw but failed miserably. most of the best caw makers are generally getting logos online or using photoshop to make their own. his attire though i would be happy to try out for you - maybe once you get his body and face up, put him on cc and i will at least try

1 minute ago, eplate2 said:

honestly don't know if i have even the slightest ability to help lol im not artistic at all and have tried on a few occassions to make a caw but failed miserably. most of the best caw makers are generally getting logos online or using photoshop to make their own. his attire though i would be happy to try out for you - maybe once you get his body and face up, put him on cc and i will at least try

Yeah I usually copy attires from other uploaders. But yeah I will upload him......So far here is a look

adrian%203_zpsqhp5sbfk.jpg

Yeah I usually copy attires from other uploaders. But yeah I will upload him......So far here is a look

adrian%203_zpsqhp5sbfk.jpg

looks fantastic so far - i notice the purple eye shadow haha perfect!

2 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

looks fantastic so far - i notice the purple eye shadow haha perfect!

Thanks man. Yeah I'm going to update a few things and try to get this up on CC soon.

Thanks man. Yeah I'm going to update a few things and try to get this up on CC soon.

cool im actually excited to try working on the attire - generally i have no idea how to get the body and face looking right so maybe this partnership can work or i fail miserably haha

2 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

sweet! maybe ill do a secondary attire for you and then reupload and give you the credit?

Dude no problem. And thank you.....Also don't worry about credit and stuff like that. I hear that a lot on this site. I'm just a fan just like everyone else. We all just want to play with our fav wrestlers. So basically were all in this together

Dude no problem. And thank you.....Also don't worry about credit and stuff like that. I hear that a lot on this site. I'm just a fan just like everyone else. We all just want to play with our fav wrestlers. So basically were all in this together

i feel the exact same way! thanks man im excited to work with you on this

Ok I sent it. Also if you can work on his movesets & attributes that would be great to.....keep me updated. Thanks

awesome i will also work on the entrance

2 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Ok I sent it. Also if you can work on his movesets & attributes that would be great to.....keep me updated. Thanks

ok i got a second attire done and tweaked your original one slightly - i also got his moveset done and entrance as well. i think we need to find a better way to do his facepaint though (i dunno how to do it properly) the eye needs that deep purple color around it with a purple line that extends to his hair and we also need to get a blush makeup thing going on with both cheeks

i also want to try working on getting the flower design on his boots but i will try this tomorrow at some point - regardless, I have reuploaded for now

Edited by eplate2

5 hours ago, eplate2 said:

ok i got a second attire done and tweaked your original one slightly - i also got his moveset done and entrance as well. i think we need to find a better way to do his facepaint though (i dunno how to do it properly) the eye needs that deep purple color around it with a purple line that extends to his hair and we also need to get a blush makeup thing going on with both cheeks

i also want to try working on getting the flower design on his boots but i will try this tomorrow at some point - regardless, I have reuploaded for now

Lol that looks really good man. Ok I will ty to see if I can make some fixes.....ill keep you updated. Thanks again

2 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Lol that looks really good man. Ok I will ty to see if I can make some fixes.....ill keep you updated. Thanks again

yeah just realizing how strange this conversation is, 2 dudes talking about blush haha

1 hour ago, eplate2 said:

yeah just realizing how strange this conversation is, 2 dudes talking about blush haha

HAHAH....dude I saw your entrance. That was so funny. It brought me back to how disgusted I felt as a kid seeing this lard fat nasty evil dress wearing  dude walking around....hahahah....

Thanks again for the help

This was the match that scared my eyes as a child

LINK:

Edited by amazing-maze