WolfgangJT's Buff "The Stuff" Bagwell (now Uploaded!!!)

WolfgangJT

Since Bhangra decided to do a Scott Steiner (which I'll likely be converting), I figured might as well do his ol' WCW cohort/nWo partner Buff Bagwell.  So here's what I've come up with.

Credit to tekken for the tights textures of the black nWo attire....rest of the logos are done by me.  I also made the moveset that will be on this.

"I'm Buff, I'm the stuff, and you cant get enough."

Now Uploaded.

Tags:

Buff Bagwell

WolfgangJT

WCW NWO

face.png

1st Attire (tights right leg and boots textures re-created and changed...all on this attire now by WolfgangJT).:

Attire1.png

Entrance Attire:

Buff_Attire1_Ent.png

2nd attire (nWo 4 Life attire...tights logos by Tekken, minor edits by me...boots logos changed):

Attire2.png

Entrance attire (majority wanted the hat, so added it.  If you'd rather the actual entrance attire he wore vs DDP, just have to delete the hat off, leave sunglasses on):

Buff_Attire2_Ent.png

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 8

22 minutes ago, GJFR said:

Will you consider doing a modern day steiner? With his gawdy tattoos.

Yes, Bhangra is doing an attire of modern Steiner (with all the tats), so my conversion will have that as well.  ;)

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 3

Not yet, still working on it...have a correction to make on the tights, then the entrance gear to finish plus one more attire.  That and can't upload until I hit the next level from uploads...not far from it now though.

Edited by WolfgangJT

32 minutes ago, Big Booty Daddy said:

Nice 👍 is he guna have a NWO attire ?

Yes, see poll above....nWo attire will be the one in the vid below, poll regards whether to add a hat or not (he didn't wear one in the real entrance of that match):

First attire, btw, does have a hat (just completed and now previewed) so at least one will...both can.

Edited by WolfgangJT

That doesn't appear to be a selection unless you have the Hall of Fame pack....just re-checked, don't see his with a feather at all in my game (only one with a feather is a cowboy hat with a big side feather), and I have everything unlocked but don't have the HoF pack yet.  Likely becomes a selection with the Hall of Fame Pack when you get Shango, which could also then limit people from downloading it unless they have the pack.  So for now, this is the best one in the normal game...it can likely be changed after downloading if you have the pack, since you'll have the logos to be able to adjust them as well for the hat change.  ;)

On 3/15/2017 at 7:36 PM, DrJoeyMagnumRyan™ said:

I hope the Canadian Destroyer is included in his moveset

Moveset is almost done....a few more moves to figure out, mainly grapples from back (surprisingly, he seriously didn't seem to do many from behind...watched at least 20+ matches, all the way to Marcus Bagwell days so far, and have barely seen any.  And yes, the Canadian Destroyer is on it...as a second finisher.  :)

• Like 1

Final attire previews now shown.

arm tattoo edited on the back of it, red tights right leg logo re-created and changed, red attire boots recreated and changed, nWo boots recreated and changed.

Hope the changes are liked.

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 2