AI Count out broken

spritefun

Anyone else noticed that since the last update the AI no longer comes into the ring after 5. It's more noticable in AI v AI matches, they will stay fighting outside until a double count out.

No matter what these devs do, they always break something when they fix something else. It also seems there is almost zero testing done 'cause these bugs go unnoticed until players report them. Simply pathetic.

might just be your game because after the 5 count the AI still run in the ring ive had them run in or an angle which stuns them which is stupid but thats all ive encountered during this game

I wouldn't  know about the  AI being broke  as  I  don't  wait for them  to come back in the  ring during AI Vs. Human   matches  as  I   go out  after them and  strong Irish whip them back inside the ring so    no  BS  count out  wins   lol

2 hours ago, Cawmunity_cr8on said:

I wouldn't  know about the  AI being broke  as  I  don't  wait for them  to come back in the  ring during AI Vs. Human   matches  as  I   go out  after them and  strong Irish whip them back inside the ring so    no  BS  count out  wins   lol

yeah it's never happened to me either. even in my braun/big show match it was both of us out till around the count of 8 and he threw me back in the ring.  i think maybe the ai got stuck trying to whip the opponent back in the ring but wasn't whipping him straight into the ring but at an angle which caused them to keep hitting the apron.