How To Make Mods??

GaminMadness

Hello!!
I am totally new here and I did tried out modding in very old WWE games like SVR 2011 but I also modded with Dolphin on WWE 2012 and 2013 and for those it was easy..

But I want to learn this....how do u guys get those textures from a pac file...because I am interested more in textures and editing them 

So what kind of program is used to extract textures from those pac files in order to edit them ?

Hi there,

X-Packer is a must, you dont have to use Photoshop, if your looking for an image editor and you can't get Photosop give Paint.Net a try.

For the PS3 I would open up say the Rocks ch100.pac file and extract the archive for some are in the new format some are not, regardless of this open the extracted file up in Xpacker and decompress 000c.pac and then open up the decompressed.pac in Xpacker to get to the texture.

First of all if you want to mod on ps3 or 360 you need a hacked console (rgh/jailbreak). 

If you want to texture mod on PC and you have experience with dolphin, i would suggest to take a look at Resorep. This tool allows texture replacing like dolphin. 

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/65929-updated-tutorial-resorep-texture-injectionsreplacers/

However the ideal solution for PC and console is editing the pac files. You can do this, like meantioned above, with x-packer or with the free but also mighty pac editor