BHANGRA MAN'S Uploaded Final Cody Rhodes,Scott Steiner & WolfgangJTs Batista UPLOADED 2nd April 2017

BHANGRA MAN

That's more like it! Although on the retro black trunks attire, the Big Poppa Pump on his arse looks too squashed, needs to be a bit bigger height wise.

On 4/1/2017 at 7:29 AM, JonnyKarate said:

Any word on broken matt?

I'll be getting the stuff to him as soon as he's done with these....has had 3 on his plate, so not overloading him.

@Jonny yes Wolfie is correct..Matt will be in next batch of caws

@all Codes, Batista and Steiner uploaded. I Hope the movesets are decent did my best and I hope the entrances are liked

Obviously for Dave Batista credits to Wolfie as its his caw I put that in the description

Hopefully who all downloads these have fun

Tags for all: BHANGRA22MAN

Other tags for the caws as follows:

CODY RHODES

DAVE BATISTA

SCOTT STEINER 

Please make a Matt Hardy to go along with your Jeff to complete the team after that amazing return... I'm still trying to catch my breath after watching that 

Thanks for the comments and I think all is well now regarding Batista

@Load Warrior yes I am making Matt Hardy converting Wolfies as hes using the texture we made last year for 2k16 AND my vision of Matt is same as is. 

However I wont be rushing Wolfie. As soon as he gives the forms I need to convert I will convert but no rush. Matt is in my next batch of caws whenever Wolfie PMs me. As is I be sending over Steiner and Rhodes to Wolfie soon myself

@Spiney hopefully you downloaded this and liked the moveset / logos / enterance moves

@anyone hopefully the caws are liked in game?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Thanks for the comments and I think all is well now regarding Batista

@Load Warrior yes I am making Matt Hardy converting Wolfies as hes using the texture we made last year for 2k16 AND my vision of Matt is same as is. 

However I wont be rushing Wolfie. As soon as he gives the forms I need to convert I will convert but no rush. Matt is in my next batch of caws whenever Wolfie PMs me. As is I be sending over Steiner and Rhodes to Wolfie soon myself

@Spiney hopefully you downloaded this and liked the moveset / logos / enterance moves

@anyone hopefully the caws are liked in game?

I grabbed Steiner earlier and I'm loving it, seriously great work! Remade the moveset though, always do with everything I download...

• Like 1

Looking forward to it, no rush but hopefully won't take too long, I've been super selective on downloading a Matt cause of the logo limit.. would love a current wwe Jeff, I think yours are the best online so I hope you consider consider whipping one up... you could probably do it in no time since you already have his face texture... he'll have 2 attires to make after tonight and I'm sure theyll be a lot less logo heavy without the face paint, and tattoos being covered by his long sleeve shirts... 

12 hours ago, LoadWarrior said:

Looking forward to it, no rush but hopefully won't take too long, I've been super selective on downloading a Matt cause of the logo limit.. would love a current wwe Jeff, I think yours are the best online so I hope you consider consider whipping one up... you could probably do it in no time since you already have his face texture... he'll have 2 attires to make after tonight and I'm sure theyll be a lot less logo heavy without the face paint, and tattoos being covered by his long sleeve shirts... 

Pay attention to my topic on the Xbox One forums.   Already working on the Hardy updates (for both Jeff and Matt),  which I'll be giving him.   Matt (which he plans to convert soon) is already previewed, and I'm half done with Jeff...fair warning though,  keep in mind the logos it takes to do those sleeves on Jeff.   Jeff with proper shirt will take up only 1 less logo than his non-painted Jeff, the removal of the arm tattoo.  Neck tats are still on it, hand logos, and the shirt sleeves take up the same amount that armband logos do. ;)

Edited by WolfgangJT

5 hours ago, WolfgangJT said:

Pay attention to my topic on the Xbox One forums.   Already working on the Hardy updates (for both Jeff and Matt),  which I'll be giving him.   Matt (which he plans to convert soon) is already previewed, and I'm half done with Jeff...fair warning though,  keep in mind the logos it takes to do those sleeves on Jeff.   Jeff with proper shirt will take up only 1 less logo than his non-painted Jeff, the removal of the arm tattoo.  Neck tats are still on it, hand logos, and the shirt sleeves take up the same amount that armband logos do. ;)

I just checked it out... yeah I got it, I know Jeff consumes logos like a MF either way, especially the sleeve, at least last nights shirt sleeves were solid, but great work on the Matt, he looks amazing... are you keeping one of the other broken attires as an alternate for the wwe Matt..?  I'm hoping for the red one if so

7 hours ago, LoadWarrior said:

I just checked it out... yeah I got it, I know Jeff consumes logos like a MF either way, especially the sleeve, at least last nights shirt sleeves were solid, but great work on the Matt, he looks amazing... are you keeping one of the other broken attires as an alternate for the wwe Matt..?  I'm hoping for the red one if so

For my XB1 release, may just be the WWE attire on it.  However, I am giving Bhangra all of the logos for the 3 attires, so for his PS4 release, he may be willing to keep one of them on there if Matt doesn't end up having an alternate WWE attire by the time we release them.  Last night's was the same as WM33, so didn't give another option yet.  Jeff's, I'll be having last night's and the WM33 attire...I'm about 3/4 done with the WM33 attire now for him.

Edit:  WM33 attire of Jeff is now previewed in the topic.

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 2

On 4/4/2017 at 2:49 PM, WolfgangJT said:

For my XB1 release, may just be the WWE attire on it.  However, I am giving Bhangra all of the logos for the 3 attires, so for his PS4 release, he may be willing to keep one of them on there if Matt doesn't end up having an alternate WWE attire by the time we release them.  Last night's was the same as WM33, so didn't give another option yet.  Jeff's, I'll be having last night's and the WM33 attire...I'm about 3/4 done with the WM33 attire now for him.

Edit:  WM33 attire of Jeff is now previewed in the topic.

I really hope these get converted. Those Hardyz are a thing of beauty. Incredible work Wolfie. Wish you were on the PS4 side.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mister23Kennedy said:

I really hope these get converted. Those Hardyz are a thing of beauty. Incredible work Wolfie. Wish you were on the PS4 side.

He should be starting on the Matt conversion this weekend....sent him all of it yesterday.  Then just have to get the rest of the Jeff shirt stuff to him...he has my textures now.  Hopefully shouldn't take him too long to get them done.  And Thanks.  :)

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, WolfgangJT said:

He should be starting on the Matt conversion this weekend....sent him all of it yesterday.  Then just have to get the rest of the Jeff shirt stuff to him...he has my textures now.  Hopefully shouldn't take him too long to get them done.  And Thanks.  :)

That's awesome bc they're for real amazing dude. You should make some sort of YouTube video to showcase these. Too bad there's no entrance for them but those attires are so accurate it's insane. 

@Mister23Kennedy yes I will be adding Wolfies awesome recent attite updates to mine and His Jeff Hardy which I already released on Ps4

For Matt face conversion is almost done and with good luck quick previews and uploads by next Sunday. Hopefully Jeff doesn't wear anything too radical this coming week

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

@Mister23Kennedy yes I will be adding Wolfies awesome recent attite updates to mine and His Jeff Hardy which I already released on Ps4

For Matt face conversion is almost done and with good luck quick previews and uploads by next Sunday. Hopefully Jeff doesn't wear anything too radical this coming week

Awesome news. Can't wait man. Your work this year has been special. That's Rhodes btw is next level awesome. Thanks for making this game fun still.

jeep

man I haven't signed on here in a long ass time, BUT DAMN I just noticed your name BHANGRA and got some instant memories that I had to sign in and comment. Been following and enjoying you and wolfgangjt work since like day of reckoning. Nice to see you guys still going strong

• Like 2