BHANGRA MAN'S Uploaded Final Cody Rhodes,Scott Steiner & WolfgangJTs Batista UPLOADED 2nd April 2017

BHANGRA MAN

Codes, Batista and Steiner uploaded. I Hope the movesets are decent did my best and I hope the entrances are liked

Obviously for Dave Batista credits to Wolfie as its his caw I put that in the description

Hopefully who all downloads these have fun

Tags for all: BHANGRA22MAN

Other tags for the caws as follows:

CODY RHODES

DAVE BATISTA

SCOTT STEINER 

========

Thanks to Wolfie for Cody Rhodes tights logos as well he done so accurately

Thanks to Wolfie for feedback and suggestions

Hope the attire choices are liked. Upload Sunday or Monday but it be evening UK time on either day and Spiney I hope that is more like it on the tights on modern

Note: Scott Steiner will have sunglasses during entrance and Cody green tights will have plain jacket during enterance

========

Thanks to Wolfie for a little help on the Rhodes attire logos and as always for suggestions on both Rhodes and Steiner. One more attire to come on Rhodes. Would appreciate if anyone can tell me what his enterance jacket is like and good ref pics. I hope the profile is liked been working on it a lot

On Steiner I hope its liked the modern day tattoos took a lot of time with plenty of feedback by Wolfie.

Also there will be a WCW/WWE slot for Scott but only one more slot in addition to the modern day tattooed one

I will also try to finish batista this week and upload all three caws by Monday week

======

Some updates to Cody thanks to Spinebuster and Kung Fu for suggestions

========

As I like the creation suite I wanted to make more this game and have more choices of people I make next game

Hope these are liked and looking if there is any other suggestions for Cody and Scott before I start attires.

Thanks to Wolfie for suggesitons as always on Cody and Scott

And Batista is well Wolfies converted - Credit to cawcommunity for base of texture. Obviously attires not completed so far for Batista and still deciding which two of WOlfies I will convert

BHANGRA MAN'S Scott Steiner 31st March

SLOT 1: Modern day Scott Steiner : 1 attire

steinerbanner1.png

steinerpics2.png

BHANGRA MAN'S Scott Steiner : Slot 2 WCW/WWE : 2 attires

steinerpics.png

BHANGRA MAN'S Cody Rhodes UpDATED 31st MARCH

cbanner.png

rhodesbannerv21e474.png

BHANGRA MAN'S Scott Steiner

steinertherebanner.png

WolfgangJT's Batista - 31st Match Fully Converted 

batistabanner.png

batistabannernew44509.png

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 2

Much appreciated  for  the base of  texture  Credit ;)   Really  am liking  the  Steiner and Cody as well. All are real good but I think Cody  may rival  that for  best Likeness out of  current  available  Cody  creations and there are some great  ones but detail  looks awesome  here.

• Like 1

Looking good on all so far, Bhangra.  Look forward to seeing the Batista once you get the face texture blend stuff on it.  :) 

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

Thanks cawmunity and Wolfie and yep you are right..I updated Batista shots facially

PS if anyone got good refs of some of Cody's recent attires that be great

Mainly after Bullet club attires and ROH ones

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 1

All look great, although I think the face textures on Cody need recolouring a bit, especially around the cheek area. Batista looks fantastic. I hope you'll consider doing a current Scott Steiner attire with his new tattoos?

• Like 1

Looking forward to Batista, the attires are fairly easy and most of them use the same logo besides the orange one, so if you're not against it I'd say just convert all 4 of them... personally i would use his actual In game Nike boots though, I feel they look more accurate

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments. Do have updates on Rhodes before I start attires mainly coloring fixes on nose and cheeks as pointed out by Spiney and profile tweaks as pointed out by Kung 'Fu

@Spinebuster any chances of pictures of his recent look / apperances is it more than his chest sword tatoo now? I only want to do one slot due to limited slots available for upload

5 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Some updates to Cody - Profile and color texturing on cheeks and nose. I think I can move onto attires now? Hope the mods are liked

Image result for scott steiner 2016 tattoos

Edited by Spinebuster_94
  • Like 1

looking forward to batista. and wow i thought batista had detailed ink on his back,didn't realize steiner got so inked up too as i haven't followed him in years...

Thanks all

@Spiney cheers nearly done all of the tatoos lol kinda wished you didnt lead me into his current look :-P

@Cawmunity_cr8on I have since nailed on side profile of Codes which improves the mouth in front view

@all I am testing logos out for both Steiner and Codes tonight expect pics by Saturday latest.

Doing one slot for Rhodes and two for Steiner and one for Batista. Uploads for at least Rhodes / Steiner end of this week or early next week with Batista to hopefully follow sometime next week or after

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Thanks all

@Spiney cheers nearly done all of the tatoos lol kinda wished you didnt lead me into his current look :-P

@Cawmunity_cr8on I have since nailed on side profile of Codes which improves the mouth in front view

@all I am testing logos out for both Steiner and Codes tonight expect pics by Saturday latest.

Doing one slot for Rhodes and two for Steiner and one for Batista. Uploads for at least Rhodes / Steiner end of this week or early next week with Batista to hopefully follow sometime next week or after

Thought you'd be up for the challenge ;) with all the great current CAWs floating around this year, thought it might be good to get some current looking legends too ;) 

Cheers Spiney sorta am up for the challenge

@Spiney and anyone interested  I aim to have all of this uploaded by 28th March if not before (except maybe Batista at this stage)..Steiner's tattoos are coming along well and I hope to show pics soon

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Thanks to Wolfie for a little help on the Rhodes attire logos and as always for suggestions on both Rhodes and Steiner. One more attire to come on Rhodes. Would appreciate if anyone can tell me what his enterance jacket is like and good ref pics. I hope the profile is liked been working on it a lot

On Steiner I hope its liked the modern day tattoos took a lot of time.

Also there will be a WCW/WWE slot for Scott but only one more slot in addition to the modern day tattooed one

I will also try to finish batista this week and upload all three caws by Monday week

UPDATED FIRST POST

Sweeeeeeet! My only suggestion is to place the cross logos on Steiner's tights a bit lower! Fantastic work on the tattoos!

EDIT: Have you got refs for the Steiner attire you've made, comparing it with pictures/videos, the logo size and placement is way off (unless it's a different attire I'm looking at)

Edited by Spinebuster_94

Thanks for the comments

@Spiney the one I am doing is vs RVD but yeah if you think it needs adjustment let me know simple placements and edits are ok with me 

These are screenshot from said vid. Guess  sizing is correct but both could be lower a little cross seems like half way down leg and butt logo could be lower a little. Leg logo does to start to fade after that point so perhaps only placement?

steinerattireref.png

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

1 hour ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Thanks for the comments

@Spiney the one I am doing is vs RVD but yeah if you think it needs adjustment let me know simple placements and edits are ok with me 

These are screenshot from said vid. Guess  sizing is correct but both could be lower a little cross seems like half way down leg and butt logo could be lower a little. Leg logo does to start to fade after that point so perhaps only placement?

steinerattireref.png

Leg logos seem fine IMO....butt logo needs to be wider and possibly a tad taller.  Think that's what seems off.  As we discussed, the right leg logo doesn't cut off, it's covered by a knee brace that is covered by a fabric knee pad.  Just need to make both leg logos the same, then choose a brace or tall knee pad to go on the right leg.

2 hours ago, WolfgangJT said:

Leg logos seem fine IMO....butt logo needs to be wider and possibly a tad taller.  Think that's what seems off.  As we discussed, the right leg logo doesn't cut off, it's covered by a knee brace that is covered by a fabric knee pad.  Just need to make both leg logos the same, then choose a brace or tall knee pad to go on the right leg.

I agree with what Wolf says RE: the but logo, but still think the cross logos need to be a tad wider and need to be positioned more towards the back of the tights. The boot logos need to be front and centre of the kickoffs, not to the side too.

Thanks to Wolfie for Cody Rhodes tights logos as well he done so accurately

Thanks to Wolfie for feedback and suggestions

Hope the attire choices are liked. Upload Sunday or Monday but it be evening UK time on either day and Spiney I hope that is more like it on the tights on modern Scott

Note: Scott Steiner will have sunglasses during entrance and Cody green tights will have plain jacket during enterance

Updated first post

PS if anyone knows any movesets that are good with DLC let me know

Edited by BHANGRA MAN