WhereTheFdidTheEgo

6 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

thx, man

Edited by LorenzDerBoss

17 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR FILES!

Just figured I would share my .moveset files, keep in mind that you may want to change the attributes, and I use a lot of replaced themes/trons, so you will likely want to change those(I put a lot of time into most of these movesets though)  If you have any suggestions for changing of certain moves, or if I just failed at something, let me know, I will update them as I finish more.  I MIGHT take some requests, depends on how much time I have and how interested in the wrestler I am ;) 

To install these, either use this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqwokrhqVbc or buy X-packer and use this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a-ajqnerLA 

Also, make sure you have the super string installed, you can find it here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/65417-pozzums-toolbox-super-string-memory-table-extra-props-cages-dummy-pac-empty-pofo-moveset/

I'm pretty sure this is the tutorial that I used last year for installing/editing .pofo files, it should be the same process(I'm not sure, I just use X-packer to activate my .pofo files), just make sure you use Pozzums 2k17 memory table as a reference and not the 2k16 one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POCfl0YtIFA 

Batista - .moveset / .pofo

Bobby Roode - .moveset / .pofo

Chris Benoit - .moveset / .pofo 

CM Punk (.moveset links to entrance file that can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oXvSYAkPDE)/ .pofo

D'lo Brown - .moveset / .pofo

Doink The Clown - .moveset / .pofo

Dustin Rhodes - .moveset / .pofo

Faarooq - .moveset / .pofo

Fit Finlay - .moveset / .pofo

Grand Master Sexay - unfinished / .pofo

Great Muta - .moveset / .pofo

Haku - unfinished / .pofo

Honky Tonk Man - unfinished / .pofo

Iron Sheik - .moveset / .pofo

Jeff Hardy - .moveset / .pofo

Ken Shamrock - .moveset / .pofo

Kurt Angle - .moveset / .pofo

Mikey Whipwreck - .moveset / .pofo

Owen Hart - unfinished / .pofo

Rey Misterio Jr. - unfinished / .pofo

Rob Van Dam (Includes entrance file that the .moveset links to) / .pofo

Roddy Piper (includes entrance file that the .moveset links to) / .pofo

Savio Vega - .moveset / .pofo

Scott Steiner - .moveset / .pofo

Sgt. Slaughter - .moveset / .pofo

Stevie Ray (Includes entrance file that the .moveset links to) / .pofo

Taz - .moveset / .pofo

Tiger Mask - .moveset / .pofo

Ultimo Dragon - .moveset / .pofo

Yokozuna - .moveset / .pofo

Let me know if you have any problems(or if I missed anything and/or uploaded wrong item), enjoy!

thanks so much for all of this im sure i speak on behalf of everyone when I say I truly appreciate your hard work. I'm wondering where I might be able to find pac files for each wrestler here - if someone can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it

I might update this page and upload the .pacs that I ported from 2k15 and 2k16, for any .pac that is a mod, I just would link to their original forums :) 

• Like 1

I have suggestions :)

-Adam Rose

-Bad News Barrett

-Cameron

-Cody Rhodes

-Corey Graves

-Damien Sandow

-Justin Gabriel

-Layla

-Ryback

-The Great Khali

and

-William Regal

I'm really just missing the movesets for these people but I could also use pofos so that they are for the same slot :)

2 minutes ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

I just looked and I didn't see any of the people I listed as having a moveset xD
I looked under CC and I didn't see them.

Cool!

Great Khali = giant 1... :D  I know I have seen really good versions of Cody Rhodes, Barrett, and Khali on CC, plus I downloaded a William Regal on there(pc version)

1 minute ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Oh my bad lol xD

I have the PAC files of the people I listed (except Layla) I just need the moveset files extracted from 2K15/2K16 :)

Can't use them really, they aren't the same as 2k17, I have to make these from scratch, it's really tedious especially considering my game crashes all the time when I'm in the moveset section... likely because I'm in windowed mode and researching the moves, maybe try looking on YouTube for versions you can use to copy from previous games.

37 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I might update this page and upload the .pacs that I ported from 2k15 and 2k16, for any .pac that is a mod, I just would link to their original forums :) 

thanks that would be super helpful. I just know I got CM Punk and went through the youtube how to and all the files were together which made it super easy to get everything done at once for a noob like me who knows nothing about modding

1 minute ago, eplate2 said:

thanks that would be super helpful. I just know I got CM Punk and went through the youtube how to and all the files were together which made it super easy to get everything done at once for a noob like me who knows nothing about modding

I highly recommend watching this playlist(it helped me a TON last year, I'm sure most, if not all, is the same method just using the new 2k17 tables as references)

Just now, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I highly recommend watching this playlist(it helped me a TON last year, I'm sure most, if not all, is the same method just using the new 2k17 tables as references)

thanks ill check this out after work! appreciate the help!

2 minutes ago, jakeab1995 said:

Do you think you can make a pofo and moveset for Matt Hardy?

Yes, the only reason I haven't yet is because I haven't found a .pac of him that will work in 2k17 and there wasn't any really good ones on CC yet :D  I will be doing a LOT of guys from the 80's to '05ish :) 

Just now, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Yes, the only reason I haven't yet is because I haven't found a .pac of him that will work in 2k17 and there wasn't any really good ones on CC yet :D  I will be doing a LOT of guys from the 80's to '05ish :) 

Darn! I was gonna see if ALC's Broken Matt worked from 2k16 but he doesn't?

You might be using the wrong .pac, I think a lot of his attires crashed the game for me too, there is nothing wrong with my files, they are simply extracted via X-packer, I have tested all of them.

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo