WhereTheFdidTheEgo

2 minutes ago, WillieB31 said:

Piper pac location points to a Haku folder?

I figured I would screw up at least one lol, it's fixed, let me know if any others are messed up.

• Like 1

Thanks for the uploads. Just wanted to point out Bobby Roode's attributes (93 overall) is a bit OP, he should be near Nakamura's overall 86 IMO but just wanted your take on that (unless you've bump his up too). Also, are you using DLC movesets too?

2 minutes ago, ZPE said:

Thanks for the uploads. Just wanted to point out Bobby Roode's attributes (93 overall) is a bit OP, he should be near Nakamura's overall 86 IMO but just wanted your take on that (unless you've bump his up too). Also, are you using DLC movesets too?

Yeah, I'm all over the place with the overalls lol, I mostly focus on getting the moves correct, at least for now, and yes I have DLC moves in some of these.

1 minute ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Yeah, I'm all over the place with the overalls lol, I mostly focus on getting the moves correct, at least for now, and yes I have DLC moves in some of these.

Fair enough, we can edit them ourselves anyway as you suggested originally. Thanks again!

Added Kamala/fixed Doink's .moveset(forgot to inject a dummy .moveset before making it, so the first version won't allow you to edit his victory animations)

Just now, Evian said:

How can i add kurt angle's pofo and moveset?

he uses 129 slot but i can't find its address in 2k17 memory sheet

plz help me

You just have to pick an open slot in 2k17, then just change file name and hex edit it so that all the EMD #s match your file name.

6 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

You just have to pick an open slot in 2k17, then just change file name and hex edit it so that all the EMD #s match your file name.

Do you say it just depends on what file name is ?

Follow that tutorial that was just posted, if you have further questions, please post them in the help section, I don't want the mod section flooded with comments, or just PM me at least, thanks.

15 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I don't remember, you can change it though, just change the name of the file(Example: ch46802.pac) and then open it with HxD, scroll down until you see "EMD" on the right side of HxD, then just match those numbers to match the file name, I think Tekken's Kurt Angle had 10 attires in it, I'm pretty sure they all work, I'm using the blue/red attire(think it was the 3rd one) :) 

Hey, what's up Where? I appreciate all the links to so many wrestlers, especially Kurt Angle. My question though is, what slot did you assign him to in order to be able to choose between 10 different attires? I assume Cave Waverider's 10 Attire Unlocker is required, which I do have. I have assigned Kurt to slots 464 (Tekken57's Kurt Angle was here), and a couple other slots, but whenever I'm in-game, I don't even have the option to select an attire and he always has the mostly navy blue with red and white accents attire on. Any help would be appreciated!

1 minute ago, The Anti Source said:

Hey, what's up Where? I appreciate all the links to so many wrestlers, especially Kurt Angle. My question though is, what slot did you assign him to in order to be able to choose between 10 different attires? I assume Cave Waverider's 10 Attire Unlocker is required, which I do have. I have assigned Kurt to slots 464 (Tekken57's Kurt Angle was here), and a couple other slots, but whenever I'm in-game, I don't even have the option to select an attire and he always has the mostly navy blue with red and white accents attire on. Any help would be appreciated!

It's actually a lot easier than that, you just open the .pac in HxD, scroll down until you see the EMD #s, you will see that the first number is xxx02, you want to change one of the other numbers to xxx02, so you are just swapping the last 2 numbers, same goes for Benoit. *xxx just represents your slot # that you chose to use.*  Just make sure you don't use backspace in HxD, always click behind the numbers that you are replacing and type over them.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

It's actually a lot easier than that, you just open the .pac in HxD, scroll down until you see the EMD #s, you will see that the first number is xxx02, you want to change one of the other numbers to xxx02, so you are just swapping the last 2 numbers, same goes for Benoit. *xxx just represents your slot # that you chose to use.*  Just make sure you don't use backspace in HxD, always click behind the numbers that you are replacing and type over them.

Ohhhhhhhh, so it's not that there are 10 *active* attires at once, but rather 10 possible attires to choose from depending on which attire you change to xxx02? Hahah, that makes a lot more sense! I'll test it out! Thanks man!

Also while I have your attention, I was trying to install that Great Muta you posted, but there's a password on the archive. I'm assuming I'd just have to PM the author (which I did) and hope that he'd like to provide me with it?

Exactly, that is how it works with the 2k15 .pacs, I didn't even realize it for the longest time, I was so happy when I found Kurt's light blue attire :D  and yeah, I'm not going to upload other peoples work at all, unless they ask me to for some reason, if you don't get a response, there are already a couple of good Mutas on CC, have a good one!

• Like 1

On 6/3/2017 at 2:48 AM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR FILES!

Just figured I would share my .moveset files, keep in mind that you may want to change the attributes, and I use a lot of replaced themes/trons, so you will likely want to change those(I put a lot of time into most of these movesets though)  If you have any suggestions for changing of certain moves, or if I just failed at something, let me know, I will update them as I finish more.  I MIGHT take some requests, depends on how much time I have and how interested in the wrestler I am ;) 

To install these, either use this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqwokrhqVbc or buy X-packer and use this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a-ajqnerLA 

Also, make sure you have the super string installed, you can find it here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/65417-pozzums-toolbox-super-string-memory-table-extra-props-cages-dummy-pac-empty-pofo-moveset/

I'm pretty sure this is the tutorial that I used last year for installing/editing .pofo files, it should be the same process(I'm not sure, I just use X-packer to activate my .pofo files), just make sure you use Pozzums 2k17 memory table as a reference and not the 2k16 one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POCfl0YtIFA 

I added .pac locations(the ones for the /ch folder)  

Just a disclaimer: None of these .pac files are mods made by me, I only only uploaded the vanilla ch models that I got to work in 2k17(most of these are WWE 2k15/2k16 mods that I found to work in 2k17, when/if a 2k17 version of them are released, I will update the links), all other links are to the modders original forums, if you like the file, give them a like! (let me know if I botched any links :D)

Batista - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location (Retro Batista(with hair), I don't use the bald version, don't know if one works in 2k17.  Also, he shows up in the game with only his trunks, but you can edit him in-game without it crashing)

Bobby Roode - .moveset / .pofo .pac location

Chris Benoit - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location (both the MinchoSheen and Tekken57 versions worked for me)

CM Punk (.moveset links to entrance file that can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oXvSYAkPDE)/ .pofo / .pac location

D'lo Brown - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location(Can be edited in-game, his chest protector is also in the game)

Doink The Clown - .moveset(fixed) / .pofo / .pac location(May or may not be finished by the time you read this, but is looking great!)

Dustin Rhodes - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location

Faarooq - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location(Can be edited in-game)

Fit Finlay - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location

Grand Master Sexay - unfinished / .pofo / .pac location (Scotty 2 Hotty loaded up too, but he has a big black glitch around his head)

Great Muta - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location (Only the in-ring attire pac "chxxx02.pac" would work for me)

Haku - unfinished / .pofo / .pac location

Honky Tonk Man - unfinished / .pofo / .pac location (All of the attires worked)

Iron Sheik - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location (All of the attires worked)

Jeff Hardy - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location (3rd attire worked, not sure about the others)

Kamala - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location (May or may not be finished by the time you read this, but is looking great!)

Ken Shamrock - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location

Kurt Angle - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location (10 attires, pretty sure they all work, I use the 3rd one) / .pac location 2 (Attitude Era attire/hair)

Mikey Whipwreck - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location

Owen Hart - unfinished / .pofo / .pac location (In the section labeled "Eri619's Mods")

Rey Misterio Jr. - unfinished / .pofo / None yet(This Rey Mysterio works though)

Rob Van Dam (Includes entrance file that the .moveset links to) / .pofo / .pac location

Roddy Piper (includes entrance file that the .moveset links to) / .pofo / .pac location (all attires work, even the hair animations)

Savio Vega - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location

Scott Steiner - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location (his headgear shows up, but it's odd looking, you can just disable his entrance attire via HxD though)

Sgt. Slaughter - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location

Stevie Ray (Includes entrance file that the .moveset links to) / .pofo / .pac location (I think only the in-ring attire worked)

Taz - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location

Tiger Mask - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location (In the section labeled "Eri619's Mods")

Ultimo Dragon - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location 

Yokozuna - .moveset / .pofo / .pac location (May or may not be finished by the time you read this, but is looking great!)

Let me know if you have any problems(or if I missed anything and/or uploaded wrong item), enjoy!

I just installed Jeff Hardy and its Haku.. dafuq?

Hello! wow. thanks for work!

2 noob question. I  use cheat engine method for adding pofo and moveset (as i did with cm punk and hogan) with same number of the pac. Is correct so? 

And..if in future i'd like to change moveset or pofo i simple overwrite the old one with the new with same process?

thanks!

13 hours ago, Evian said:

How can i add kurt angle's pofo and moveset?

he uses 129 slot but i can't find its address in 2k17 memory sheet

plz help me

I Used the adress for Tekken´s Kurt, Just Change the pac info with hex editor to match as well as the pacfile and it should work.

thank you so much for this i added Kurt,Batista,RvD and Steiner just fine! btw did Chris Benoit worked for you guys? i cant manage to make him work. i Tried changing his Adress to Tekkens Benoit. and using the pac adress that it came with the mod orignally neither of them worked for me. 

8 minutes ago, AJ7 said:

I Used the adress for Tekken´s Kurt, Just Change the pac info with hex editor to match as well as the pacfile and it should work.

thank you so much for this i added Kurt,Batista,RvD and Steiner just fine! btw did Chris Benoit worked for you guys? i cant manage to make him work. i Tried changing his Adress to Tekkens Benoit. and using the pac adress that it came with the mod orignally neither of them worked for me. 

Worked for me with the original slot of the pac (494)

2 minutes ago, hhhgames said:

Worked for me with the original slot of the pac (494)

I must have screwed up something when i installed him the first time then! thanks for your help! :)

I'm having a really irritating problem with two wrestlers: Chris Benoit and Hollywood Hogan. I installed Hogan first a couple days ago (it's @tekken57's, which is in slot 460 I believe). Then I installed Benoit a day or two later (I tried both @MinchoSheen and Tekken57's versions; slots 494 and 467 respectively). When I install Benoit and save it, his name ISN'T Chris Benoit, but Hollywood Hulk Hogan! So there's two instances of the name in the wrestler select screen and if I choose one, then other can't be chosen.

When I enter a match, it's Benoit. The multiple attires work just fine and so does his moveset, but his name is Hollywood Hogan. I've tried multiple times to move them around to different slots, but I always get two instances of HH. When I uninstall Benoit, Hollywood Hogan works and functions like normal again. I even completely uninstalled Hollywood Hogan and only Benoit, but he STILL appears as HH. I have @pozzum's string_win.pac file, so any other wrestler mods I use work out fine. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

P.S. - It's funny because now that I think about it, this exact same problem occurred in WWE 2K16 as well! Certainly I can't be the only one who has experienced this, right?

Edited by The Anti Source
Clarity

28 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

I'm having a really irritating problem with two wrestlers: Chris Benoit and Hollywood Hogan. I installed Hogan first a couple days ago (it's @tekken57's, which is in slot 460 I believe). Then I installed Benoit a day or two later (I tried both @MinchoSheen and Tekken57's versions; slots 494 and 467 respectively). When I install Benoit and save it, his name ISN'T Chris Benoit, but Hollywood Hulk Hogan! So there's two instances of the name in the wrestler select screen and if I choose one, then other can't be chosen.

When I enter a match, it's Benoit. The multiple attires work just fine and so does his moveset, but his name is Hollywood Hogan. I've tried multiple times to move them around to different slots, but I always get two instances of HH. When I uninstall Benoit, Hollywood Hogan works and functions like normal again. I even completely uninstalled Hollywood Hogan and only Benoit, but he STILL appears as HH. I have @pozzum's string_win.pac file, so any other wrestler mods I use work out fine. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

P.S. - It's funny because now that I think about it, this exact same problem occurred in WWE 2K16 as well! Certainly I can't be the only one who has experienced this, right?

Yeah, it happened to me once with hogan (i was tryng things and duplicated it jeje). I recomend you to uninstall hogan and benoit with a empry pofo and moveset and then install it again, and then modify the original pofo of benoit, because its have the info of hogan, i have the correct files of benoit if you wanted to.

btw, i use x-packer for install/uninstall ported superstars.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hhhgames said:

Yeah, it happened to me once with hogan (i was tryng things and duplicated it jeje). I recomend you to uninstall hogan and benoit with a empry pofo and moveset and then install it again, and then modify the original pofo of benoit, because its have the info of hogan, i have the correct files of benoit if you wanted to.

btw, i use x-packer for install/uninstall ported superstars.

Yep, I uninstalled both Hogan and Benoit with empty pofo and moveset files. Deleted both character pac files. I use Cheat Engine to install/uninstall. Will your correct Benoit files work with it just fine?

9 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Yep, I uninstalled both Hogan and Benoit with empty pofo and moveset files. Deleted both character pac files. I use Cheat Engine to install/uninstall. Will your correct Benoit files work with it just fine?

At least for me, yes, i pm you

• Like 3