WhereTheFdidTheEgo

5 hours ago, DFM85 said:

hey guys, am I the only one with a very strange issue with alle movesets? If I upload one with cheat engine everything goes wrong! I don't mean only with missy moves but it's everything unplayable. I have to reset always to default the charachter and to set the moves manually

I can assure you that if these .movesets don't work, it is because you missed a step, goofed something up, or you pirated the game(not saying you did, just stating fact).

Plz moveset 

-Haku

-Kama mustafa

- General Adnan

- Corey graves

- Justin gabriel

- Damien Sandow

- Santino

- Mark Henry retro

- Bill Demott

- Brad Maddox

Edited by kwonnwo

44 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Can you please create a buff bagwell moveset. It would speed up the release date on my mod. 

Thanks for for the movesets you've done already, it's really helpful

Yes, I will work on it tonight, hopefully get done sometime tomorrow, I finally got all the Howard Finkel audio files for @esbatmusic extracted for him, so I can get back to some movesets now :)  Also, for anyone interested, I will be uploading some really cool attitude era titantrons(from and old pc game, no blurred out scratch logos) hopefully sometime tomorrow as well, on the same page where I ported the LOW trons. 

@WhereTheFdidTheEgo You're missing the 3rd ID in the description on how to edit the .pofo file (bytes 300-301) in your "New Tutorial". This is incredibly important if you install the .pofo files manually as it will cause all kinds of issues if you don't do this. ID #2 that you've marked (bytes 8 and 9, the commentary ID) isn't as important, although it should be unique for that wrestler so it's still a good idea to set it to the same ID value except if you want your wrestler to use a certain existing commentary name.
That said, Custom Character Tools 2017 should automatically set the IDs in the .pofo based on which slot you install it into, if not, you can always load the .pofo into the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 first and use the Install .pofo via CCT button to install it via CCT. Data Editor will fix the IDs then (I recommend loading any .pofo, .moveset and .team_info files into the Data Editor first to check if they are valid or missing any parts and re-saving them to fix some potential issues before installing them via CCT or otherwise as you never know what kind of .pofo/.moveset/.team_info files float around and how they were created).
Step 7 also isn't necessary if you use Custom Character Tools 2017 to install the .pac files, as it should automatically rename the IDs in the .pac file to the ID used in the file name if you use the Install->Mass Character-Pac Installer option to install the .pac file(s) instead of doing it manually. Despite the name, it also should work with a single .pac file, but you can install multiples at once. So you might want to add that to your tutorial as well. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

3 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

@WhereTheFdidTheEgo You're missing the 3rd ID in the description on how to edit the .pofo file (bytes 300-301) in your "New Tutorial". This is incredibly important as it will cause all kinds of issues if you don't do this. That said, Custom Character Tools 2017 should automatically set the IDs in the .pofo based on which slot you install it into, if not, you can always load the .pofo into the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 first and use the Install .pofo via CCT button to install it via CCT. Data Editor will fix the IDs then.
Step 7 also isn't necessary, as Custom Character Tools 2017 should automatically rename the IDs in the .pac file to the ID used in the file name if you use the Install->Mass Character-Pac Installer option to install the .pac file(s) instead of doing it manually. Despite the name, it also should work with a single .pac file, but you can install multiples at once. So you might want to add that to your tutorial instead. :)

Okay, ugh I thought I had it down... I've been installing that way for everyone, I haven't noticed any glitches in the game, but if you say it will cause problems then I will change the tutorial to incorporate Data Editor ASAP.  I should probably run all the .pofo files through Data Editor and then reinstall them, yeah?  I totally forgot about that 3rd ID.... thanks you for clearing that up, I'll make sure to tell everyone who installed prior to the changes to reinstall the .pofo files with Data Editor.

5 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Okay, ugh I thought I had it down... I've been installing that way for everyone, I haven't noticed any glitches in the game, but if you say it will cause problems then I will change the tutorial to incorporate Data Editor ASAP.  I should probably run all the .pofo files through Data Editor and then reinstall them, yeah?  I totally forgot about that 3rd ID.... thanks you for clearing that up, I'll make sure to tell everyone who installed prior to the changes to reinstall the .pofo files with Data Editor.

Yeah, the third ID is really important. If you use CCT it will probably fix it automatically anyway so you likely didn't see any issues because of that.
The Data Editor step isn't necessary if you know your .pofo/.moveset/.team_info files are good, but it might be good to mention in the tutorial in case someone tries to install such files that may not be entirely valid as there are many faulty ones floating around the web in general and injecting faulty files can wreak havoc on one's save game.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Yeah, the third ID is really important. If you use CCT it will probably fix it automatically anyway so you likely didn't see any issues because of that.
The Data Editor step isn't necessary if you know your .pofo/.moveset/.team_info files are good, but it might be good to mention in the tutorial in case someone tries to install such files that may not be entirely valid as there are many faulty ones floating around the web in general and injecting faulty files can wreak havoc on one's save game.

I fixed it and added the warning/suggestion, thanks again for clearing that up for me!

41 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Do we still need to inject 2k17 .pac files into a 2k16 .pac, or does CCT clear that up as well?

47 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Do we still need to inject 2k17 .pac files into a 2k16 .pac, or does CCT clear that up as well?

CCT can only handle 2k16 style ch*.pac files.

Edited by Cave Waverider

hi man i have problem with installing batista when i tried to install him via CCT he doesn't appear and when i install him via pozzum 2k17+ he appears and i save the game but after i close the game and open it he disappear all the other pofo  and movo works only him don't work i don't know is the problem from the slot or what 

i hope you can help me 

5 minutes ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

hi man i have problem with installing batista when i tried to install him via CCT he doesn't appear and when i install him via pozzum 2k17+ he appears and i save the game but after i close the game and open it he disappear all the other pofo  and movo works only him don't work i don't know is the problem from the slot or what 

i hope you can help me 

You probably just missed a step or something, I did just recently rewrite the tutorial, but it should be fine, maybe try installing via cheat engine(there are tutorials online) Keep in mind that mods only work with the Steam version of the game.

Just now, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I have ported over 50+ WWF titantrons from an old game(they are still good quality) and a new WWF intro vid, link added on first page :) 

the intro vid is awesome!

• Like 1

I updated the WWF Attitude Era intro video(MUCH better audio, and also found a way to get rid of those annoying blurry side bars), I also added two more variations: WWF '85 and WWF '96 :) Enjoy!

10 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Jay Lethal and Christopher Daniels please :D

I knowwwww, I've been lazy with the .movesets :p  I just got burnt out on them a bit, it's tedious, plus those titantrons/intro vids were TOTALLY worth the extra time put toward them, at least IMO :D  I will try to do them though, if @ahmedady doesn't get to them first

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I knowwwww, I've been lazy with the .movesets :p  I just got burnt out on them a bit, it's tedious, plus those titantrons/intro vids were TOTALLY worth the extra time put toward them, at least IMO :D  I will try to do them though, if @ahmedady doesn't get to them first

I don't know who's Christopher Daniels :D I of course know lethal but I have some problems on the game and my mouse broke and need to go to far place from my home to get good gaming mouse so I will take little much time to buy a mouse and solve my game..so do them mute good luck and thanks to that kindly

On 28/03/2017 at 2:28 PM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I actually wanted some if possible.

Roderick Strong, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin and Elias Samson for now. Thanks.

Edited by Legend_killer79