WhereTheFdidTheEgo

14 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

@eri619  Barry Windham added :) 

Welcome back bro ;)

I started playing 2K17 this past week lol. Jinder's title win ignited a bug in me to add him into the game and start playing again

• Like 1

Hi mate, after I install your Gargano and Ciampa pofo, they can't be selected to fight each other and some other wrestlers. Does anyone have any idea about this ?

The same happens to Matt Hardy, Marty Scurll, TJ Perkins and Andrade Almas.

Edited by Gift Of Jericho

24 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Hi mate, after I install your Gargano and Ciampa pofo, they can't be selected to fight each other and some other wrestlers. Does anyone have any idea about this ?

The same happens to Matt Hardy, Marty Scurll, TJ Perkins and Andrade Almas.

that because they are in same slot you should change pofo slot by data editor or hxd and reinstall them again

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ahmedady said:

that because they are in same slot you should change pofo slot by data editor or hxd and reinstall them again

How do we know if the pofos are on the same slot ? I fixed all of them already, just want to know for the future pofos.

by check it on data editor before install any wrestle 

i will upload a photo to you to know how

5 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

How do we know if the pofos are on the same slot ? I fixed all of them already, just want to know for the future pofos.

by check wrestle id before install  and make it the same slot of the wrestle you will install and do same with moveset

14962389351461.jpg 

Edited by ahmedady
  • Like 1

On 5/31/2017 at 9:54 AM, Gift Of Jericho said:

there is a byte copy of the pac number at byte ~300 of the pofo that restricts duplicates @Cave Waverider knows a bit more about it but I've stopped manually editing them and I've been using data editor to always edit pofos.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Rob Van Dam's entrance appears to be bugged, in a similar way to Hogan's entrance port in 2K16 refusing to play music. 

Despite having set it in the Data Editor, and having tried ticking the all attires checkboxes, RVD's entrance refuses to use the music, titantron, minitron, and walltron set for it. I tried the 2K15 entrance port I used for 2K16, and then I tried the port in this thread. Both have the exact same result. Is there a fix for this?

Edited by ahunter8056

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • WhereTheFdidTheEgo changed the title to old 2k16 mods