Chris Benoit - Murderer or Murdered?

GameElite™

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:04 AM, GameElite™ said:

Good question tbh. 

i say no contest. as far as the murdered or murderer question.

I mean he suffered alot of concussions and brain damage. this goes all the way back to ECW and i would assume NJPW add to that he was on steroids around the ruthless aggression era so if he were actually in a court of law over what he did (had he not died) i'd assume  it somewhat would have been the snuka situation.

If Benoit had lived then he would've got away with the murders in a court of law. Regardless of whether or not the injuries had anything to do with the murders he was too severely fucked in the head. He would've got off for medical reasons or an insanity plea. Chances are he would've been declared mentally unfit for trial and settled it out of court. Likely could've wound up in a mental institution though.

But just because a court of law doesn't convict him of murder though doesn't mean he was innocent.

3 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

If Benoit had lived then he would've got away with the murders in a court of law. Regardless of whether or not the injuries had anything to do with the murders he was too severely fucked in the head. He would've got off for medical reasons or an insanity plea. Chances are he would've been declared mentally unfit for trial and settled it out of court. Likely could've wound up in a mental institution though.

But just because a court of law doesn't convict him of murder though doesn't mean he was innocent.

yeah i guess that's what i was trying to say lol. Nice post. but yeah his career definitely would have been over.

I met Benoit when i worked at IHOP as a waiter in Atlanta back in 99 He was cool then. hell he gave me a hundred $ tip lol

3 hours ago, Jai said:

yeah i guess that's what i was trying to say lol. Nice post. but yeah his career definitely would have been over.

I met Benoit when i worked at IHOP as a waiter in Atlanta back in 99 He was cool then. hell he gave me a hundred $ tip lol

I remember when Vince McMahon and I went to Ibiza. He was cool then. 

4 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Benoit was on steroid pretty much most of his career 

not heavily though. that really didn't start till wwe. just like with rey.

when benoit and rey came to wwe they buffed up. i mean like jinder mahal buffed up. and i don't care what jinder says he's roided up.

benoit was alot slimmer in wcw so either we was heavy on steroids but his workouts were keeping it from being noticable or he wasn't heavy on steroids at all