Chris Benoit - Murderer or Murdered?

GameElite™

1 minute ago, Steenalizer said:

It was just a work, they were supposed to tap out.

Yeah, I feel the storyline has dragged out a little now :/ 

Technically he was neither, considering he never actually existed.

But I highly doubt he was murdered, I think he killed his wife, panicked and killed his son, and then killed himself. Although I loved the Kevin Sullivan conspiracy theories, a part of me would kinda like to see Kevin Sullivan and BJ Whitmer try to take credit for it on an episode of ROH.

3 minutes ago, HiPcavallo said:

Kevin Sullivan and BJ Whitmer try to take credit for it on an episode of ROH.

Sorry bout that, Mr. Zebra. Sullivan was fired because he was liked backstage.

Probably would've been a good thing if Kevin Sullivan took his booking job to be honest. ROH has too many start/stop storylines, and shit that gets built up for months only to be abruptly dropped before they amount to anything. The in ring action has been carrying the product for far too long.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
schiz·o·phre·ni·a
ˌskitsəˈfrēnēə,ˌskitsəˈfrenēə/
noun
noun: schizophrenia
  1. a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.
    • (in general use) a mentality or approach characterized by inconsistent or contradictory elements.

Has anyone, seriously, ever considered the possibility that Benoit had Schizophrenia and that maybe he didn't tell anyone he had the symptoms and it reached it's peak, like a volcano ready to blow, on the day "it" all started.

• 1 month later...
On 22/04/2017 at 8:56 PM, BrokenDreams23 said:
schiz·o·phre·ni·a
ˌskitsəˈfrēnēə,ˌskitsəˈfrenēə/
noun
noun: schizophrenia
  1. a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.
    • (in general use) a mentality or approach characterized by inconsistent or contradictory elements.

Has anyone, seriously, ever considered the possibility that Benoit had Schizophrenia and that maybe he didn't tell anyone he had the symptoms and it reached it's peak, like a volcano ready to blow, on the day "it" all started.

It was believed on his autopsy results he had early onset dementia from the many blows to the head he took (''maybe from the diving headbutts he took'') but the real reason why he decided to murder his family and then himself remains a conspiracy theory till this day but to erased him history is abit low. 

I know wiki can be fake so I read this hard.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Benoit_double-murder_and_suicide

Edited by Mizalike

14 minutes ago, fufu ÷ said:

You must have been reading it really, really hard if it took you two months to formulate it into a reply.

In all honesty I didn't see this topic till about 1 hour ago.

7 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

Must say it's a little disturbing that you read that hard. Not really appropriate to reveal that you were aroused by a double murder suicide on a public forum.

Mrelectricity & Mizalike OTP confirmed?

Well I want to say yes. But there is one major snag, both of them are still alive. Surely for necrophiliacs one of them would need to be dead first for them to be a true pair?

Although I suppose we could always just kill one of them to make it happen?

9 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

Must say it's a little disturbing that you read that hard. Not really appropriate to reveal that you were aroused by a double murder suicide on a public forum.

I'm not aroused by it at all, I heard rumours about it so I read up on it I didn't mean to disturb you at all. Just wanted to post my view on it I just thought deleting all of his history in wwe was outta order seeing as though he was a good wrestler in my opinion.all of his accomplishments deleted for no reason I know what he did wasn't justified but that is out of order.

Edited by Mizalike