SixZz|RipZz's 2k17 Mods: Finn Balor IT Custom Attire Ingame Preview

ObsoleteRipZz

28 minutes ago, Just Not said:

Rude looks amazing - Fantastic work.

I'd be interested in seeing what pictures you used for reference for both your Goldust and Owen mods? With all due respect, some seem to be a little off (except Danger Owen- superb!)

[I mean this completely as constructive criticism. If I'm out of line, please accept my apologies]

For example, the pink seems off on your King of Hearts Owen and the logos seem too large on your Slammy Award winning Owen (tights and knee pads). The second Goldust attire seems to be a little further from accurate.

Perhaps Im being overly pedantic. And I do know Owen's attire, hair, face etc. are difficult to render. But perhaps some models could use a little more time in development? Either way, better than I could do.

I personally created the textures for The 2x Slammy Attire and Danger. King of Harts was actually the original attire used with ERI's original Owen Mod that I used as this mod's base I pretty much fixed the sculpting, Skin, textures, animated hair, etc. The original purpose for the mod was to stick with his initial attire but try to get it looking a lot closer to Owen than it was and ended up deciding to include extra attires, Definitely showed that one no attention at all so I'll mess around with the colors on that. I'll note those down as Owen is getting an update as soon as I have the time to adjust a few things such as knee pads needing to just be black on the Slammy Attire, I'll look into adjusting logo size as well. This is where we came from to where we were with the initial mod

euirus.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you SixZz ;)

Your Ravishing Rick Rude is really good, I already Installed/injected him as 1st attire and 2nd one I injected the original from WWE 2K16 with shorter hair. 

Owen Hart is also very accurate and detailed.

Thanks for your creations and for the time you spent for the community, keep them coming bro' .

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 2

use pactool and put typhoons hair on him and it would look better because his hair was curly and not wet stringy.   https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=rick+rude+80s&fr=tightropetb&imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fa7%2Ff8%2Fcb%2Fa7f8cb059fcd75b0feb34267cf08a1a3.jpg#id=1&iurl=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fa7%2Ff8%2Fcb%2Fa7f8cb059fcd75b0feb34267cf08a1a3.jpg&action=click

Or lex lugers mullet with a brown hair dds color file also gives the poofy part in the middle of his hair.   I did this for my personal use but I stick with the typhoon hairstyle.  

Edited by matt2282p

6 minutes ago, Def Dave said:

How can we keep the in-game '90 Rude and add yours as a second attire.  Yes, I know...total noob question but I don't yet understand this new 2K17 pac format.

I'll rename it and reupload I Completely forgot to do that before posting it

• Like 1

Rick Rude's pach slot fixed and changed to attire 2 and resized, repacked and uploaded LouEvil76's Jerry Lawler. I'll be posting all of his mods from last year.

255l1k1.jpg

Edited by SixZz|RipZz
  • Like 5

Jannetty will be previewed soon. 

LouEvil76's Iron Sheik has been tested, repacked and reuploaded on first page. Ted Dibiase will be up probably next week. I am going to make some texture tweaks to the face and attire to give him a younger look and fix the size of the $

His Hogan ultra pack will be posted as well. I will probably begin working on that, this sunday. Hopefully most of it is a smooth transfer but as usual I will test and make sure everything works, if not I'll correct the issues and get it out there for you guys.

11rzscl.jpg

Edited by SixZz|RipZz
  • Like 4

Preview of a renders pack I'm working on. Been spending more time with the wife as we are having our first child together (my 2nd and her 2nd) So my time here has been a bit dead lately. It'll pick up in a few. I have a ton of things to drop for you guys though

Had to make one for @4 Life's Hogan for sure

erwth4.jpg

Edited by SixZz|RipZz
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Preview of a renders pack I'm working on. Been spending more time with the wife as we are having our first child together (my 2nd and her 2nd) So my time here has been a bit dead lately. It'll pick up in a few. I have a ton of things to drop for you guys though

Had to make one for @4 Life's Hogan for sure

erwth4.jpg

Congratulations man

Thanks guys!!! and I hope so @4 Life :lol

Million $ Man attire pack will be up soon. Just finished making a new face texture for a younger look. Also noticed the arm had a space between the connection point of the body so fixed that up as well. Still have to resize a few logos then its going back up. Much thanks to @LouEvil76 for allowing to use all of his work from last year.

20u3jpi.jpg

• Like 7