SixZz|RipZz's 2k17 Mods: Finn Balor IT Custom Attire Ingame Preview

ObsoleteRipZz

Thanks guys! Goldust attire pack has been released. I'm a bit pressed for time but @LordJustice17 gave me the go ahead to port some mods and I will have download links available for his Rey Mysterio & Konnan Packs in about 3-4 hours. I'm also releasing a William Regal Attire pack tonight as well as Rick Rude and previewing "The Total Package" Lex Luger WCW mod. Ponytail, darker hair, etc.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, BrownRecluse said:

Is Mysterio attire #1 supposed to have the shirt on during the match?

Great job on the Mysterio and Hall attires.

I believe so but I'll double check for ya.

In-game preview of Owen

23qxmwj.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kim666 said:

I remember that owen hart mod had some clipping issues with the jersey. Could you fix that?

Yeah I noticed it when testing the new changes in game. I tweaked it and it should be perfect on release. Leaning towards doing an attire pack though. Maybe 3 attires

• Like 1

Added Animated hair, Glasses for entrance, tweaked Normals, Alpha and AO, New face texture, modified outfit textures, darkened hair textures, some slight morphing changes to the face around the eyes and nose area and eliminated the shine on his skin.

Edited by SixZz|RipZz
  • Like 4

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that looks AWESOME!  This is going to be one of my favorite mods for sure, thanks for all the hard work, Owen Hart was always a favorite of mine. :) 

3 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that looks AWESOME!  This is going to be one of my favorite mods for sure, thanks for all the hard work, Owen Hart was always a favorite of mine. :) 

Thanks man!! Owen was one of my favorites as well so I've had so much more patience with this mod wanting to get it as close to possible to what I remember.