SixZz|RipZz's 2k17 Mods: Finn Balor IT Custom Attire Ingame Preview

ObsoleteRipZz

12 hours ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Rude is up next. Owen has consumed a TON of time (My pregnant wife currently despises me xD)

Love rude preview u made last year....Hahaha my wife does 2 when i get modding and tell here 2 be quiet Im working on important stuff u know, dont feel bad brother she isnt even prego ;):)

Owen is up a day earlier on WWE 2k17+, I will be releasing a seperate download link on Sunday but if you would like him now you can head over to Pozzum's thread and pick up his awesome tool that makes downloading mods SO simple and smooth. Also I want to give credit to @Dennis-Bieser for allowing me to use his objects and textures from his 2k16 High Energy mod for the 6th attire. It's MUCH appreciated. I also want to thank @AznBlusuazn He contributed to both Rocket attire textures. I will be releasing at least 4 more attires later on to complete the full 10. I'll be doing this over time. Until then ENJOY! and for those who are wanting to use it on 2k16 or use other tools you can still download via 2k17+ and place them where you please.

xd7dli.jpg

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Owen is up a day earlier on WWE 2k17+, I will be releasing a seperate download link on Sunday but if you would like him now you can head over to Pozzum's thread and pick up his awesome tool that makes downloading mods SO simple and smooth. Also I want to give credit to @Dennis-Bieser for allowing me to use his objects and textures from his 2k16 High Energy mod for the 6th attire. It's MUCH appreciated. I also want to thank @AznBlusuazn He contributed to both Rocket attire textures. I will be releasing at least 4 more attires later on to complete the full 10. I'll be doing this over time. Until then ENJOY! and for those who are wanting to use it on 2k16 or use other tools you can still download via 2k17+ and place them where you please.

great job on owen btw i tried 2k17+ but i dont have 2k17 yet and in order to start pozzum awesome trainer i have to have exe lol ;)  i wait till sunday, cant wait for more attires... when you get good at the animations i vote you come back give owen some :)

That's weird I haven't had any issues personally but I have posted up a download link for everyone. If there's any issues let me know, I've pretty much tested a total of like 20 hours with Owen.

Here's the new Promo video as well courtest of @AznBlusuazn. Got a couple more coming for tomorrow. Trying to push out as much as I can before I upgrade my video card as I will have to wait for a new serial for XPacker and XRey.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, iamtheVP said:

Owen looks awesome, I am looking forward to using him in my Monday Night Wars Universe Mode ;) Shame he doesn't have facial animations tho, but great job nonetheless!

Yea it is a shame... the fact that most mods don't have them yet, I've kinda gotten used to them. Reminds me of the No Mercy days but in HD lol

Glad you guys are enjoying it. As far as facial animations. There's a single step I can't quite get down yet which is actually getting the mouth open when morphing. As soon as I get it down all future mods will support it and I will also re-release Owen as well

• Like 5

thank you so much for the Owen Hart mod,

any chance on the rocket attire ? with jacket.

also the newfoundation owen doesn't have his head band, and the right jacket from 2k17.

1 hour ago, ashepherd316 said:

there is something about owen harts face that doesn't look right the attires are awesome though.

Owen doesn't have any high-res pics available so I had to get a little creative so it looks very close but also looks like every other model in the game. 

8 hours ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Owen doesn't have any high-res pics available so I had to get a little creative so it looks very close but also looks like every other model in the game. 

Check your pm RipzZ got you some high-res of Mr Owen Harts face/body ;) ones labeled HQ are the best..... See i'm good for something i think at least lol ;) let me know if i helped if not you got some good render pics lol haha

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 1

Thanks guys! Glad you are liking it!

Anchor Tat is included as well! Just wasn't added when I was running the test on animated hair

15nn1q8.jpg

Edited by SixZz|RipZz
  • Like 9

51 minutes ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Should have a download link up in a few hours! Gotta rename the file to make it an secondary attire and that's about it.

Thanks!!!! Are you going to make one more attire with long hair? The pink one from Wwe2k14?