SixZz|RipZz's 2k17 Mods: Finn Balor IT Custom Attire Ingame Preview

ObsoleteRipZz

Thanks man! You have been following me for a good while. I have a surprise coming tonight as well with the Owen release IF it looks right in game. I'm giving it a go right now and if it looks good I'll release him as well (It's been a long time coming) lol

This is the 2nd download I was talking about. been working on him all night. Will probably release he and Owen tomorrow

2hwjs4k.jpg

Edited by SixZz|RipZz
  • Like 5

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:48 AM, SixZz|RipZz said:

Early Owen Hart preview. Got permission from ERI to use his mod as a base. Did some morphing, a few modified and new textures. Not completely done yet.

25q69uu.jpg

Can you please make the Owen Hart of the Hart Foundation with the long hair

• Like 1

Owen is being uploaded now it's just a single attire I'm going to work on a few more attires and release as I go. D'Lo is delayed atm until I find an Object file that'll work properly for his Chest Guard. I used Kevin Owen's Shirt and morphed it properly but the bottom of the shirt moves in ways I didn't anticipate and even deleting the phsyics did nothing to change it. I'll revisit it in a few days

Thanks guys! Will be working on facial animations and then it's time to wrap it up and release it to you guys. I'm not sure how I will handle release I may make it a WWE 2k17+ tool exclusive. If you guys don't have it yet, make sure to pick it up in @pozzum's thread

Looking great! Hope you release ir normal and not exclusive. I prefer not to use that tool, I don't have need for it. I prefer to inject mods manually. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like that way there is less chance of my game getting messed up.

• Like 2

Understandable. I think I'll do a dual release. I think as we move forward more people will start moving towards WWE 2k17 + Here's another attire. High Energy era. Tempted to make an Anvil attire mod to match

246km54.jpg

Edited by SixZz|RipZz
  • Like 7

love it ripzz great work you should do a shirt entrance with his owen 3:16 shirt hahaha and this pink attire

2ai2gau.jpg

93dd7380dfa55995aaa287aa7c9f0eff_crop_no

Owen3:16

Owen-Hart-Owen-3-16-shirt-front.jpg

Owen-Hart-Owen-3-16-shirt-back.jpg

Maybe you can use these for textures ripzz

image.skreened-t-shirt.black.w460h520b3zHoimage.skreened-t-shirt.black.w460h520b3z

hope these images can help you with some textures ;)

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Thanks @Wizard3! Will definitely use them! 

Here's another preview. I was sick the past week so I'm just getting back to it. I'll probably release this one around Wednesday-Thursday

Nice job ripzz love the owen jacket looks great!! Hope ur felling better brother!

Edited by Wizard3

2 hours ago, motishow said:

Sixzz Ripzz are you going to release the young Rick Rude or you can't find a great hair fot it?

Rude is up next. Owen has consumed a TON of time (My pregnant wife currently despises me xD)

@kwonnwo Initially I was going for Facial Animations. As I still haven't gotten it down just yet it would've taken way too long for me to release this, So my future releases will start to have them at some point. This one will not.

Got bored and made a preview video

• Like 3