CC Search Filter

pickledmidget

hello, 

is there a secret to searching for CAW in the CC on xbox1?

i try to put in the users name in that created some and i get hardly anything. 

i put in NWA, CLASSIC, etc. and it doesnt filter it very good. am i doing something wrong.

im looking for old school wrestlers from the 70;s and 80's

also, is anyone else getting screwed on the CC download limit? i had 4 minutes left to go to reset and it reset to 10/20 not 20/20

thanks

Edited by pickledmidget

it's 20 dl's per time you dl'd so for instance if you download something right now it will take 24 hours for you to get that 1 dl back. So the time clock is only showing when you get 1 dl back and not all. You'll notice the reset clock does not go back to 24 hours it goes to the next dl you get back so that could be 5 minutes or 20 minutes or 1 hour ect.... its when ever you used that dl 24 hours ago.

And for old school caws check my bud MG9829 he has the 70s and 80s guy's he has lots like Bill Dundee he just re uploaded in the last day. Like I said he has lots but there not all uploaded because of the upload limit so find his Bill Dundee and when your in the display screen of his caw you'll see at the bottom of the screen it says gamer card or something like that and click the left thumb stick I believe this will open up his profile just send him a message asking if he can re upload his caws so you can get them all or ask which one he has that are not uploaded then ask if he can re upload the ones you want he's a nice guy and will help you out.

Also he made arena's of every territory from the 70's and 80's so get those too there the best out there. His Buddy Landel is up right now as well and I like his Austin Idol, Adrian Street, David Schultz and Eddie Gilbert. As I said he has lots so just contact him and he will hook you up. I hope this helps you out.

Also searching depends on the tags people used on there caws you will see that in the caw menu when you select someone it shows the tags they used above or search by the name of the wrestler you are looking for so if you want to find MG9829's Bill Dundee then search superstar most recent and put in Bill Dundee in the search engine and you should find it and you'll know it's MG9829's Dundee when you go into the caw screen as it will say the creators gamertag in there. Also press Y in there to select him as a favorite and do that with all the creators you like then in the future just search your featured creators this will help you out a lot.

Edited by KeithMajors

hey thanks for the info. its funny cause right after posting this i ended up on twitch and talked with MG9829 for about 2 hours. lol. great guy and i joined the xbox group he runs. he said he would help me out with things. thanks again. and see you at the matches!!!!

pickledmidget

• 2 weeks later...

Assuming its following that of Sonys PS4  I'D suggest trying to filter from 2nd Hashtag line  when searching as that seems to filter better on the PS4 side so gather Xbox one follows same .