RyFxckuall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrGRte2wDmQ

After a long, long time I finally done my first ever Bumpvideo. I tried to be original and extreme, in every single spot, trying to make all of them look painfull, like a real BUMP! In this video I used my CAW, and some of my favorite Wrestlers, as well as the person who inspired me to do this video: Leon Blackgrave, who I have to thank a lot for all the feedback and advices he gave me to create this.

Hope you guys like it, and let me know your favorite spots in the comments!!

Cool stuff, I wish WWE 2k would give us a chance to choose different announcers, of course they would have to be WWE or former WWE because of the audio and stuff, but i cannot do stuff in ROH, NJPW, etc. with Cole, JBL and The King commenting, it's just so weird.

7 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

That username tho.

lol

5 hours ago, fatpapas said:

Cool stuff, I wish WWE 2k would give us a chance to choose different announcers, of course they would have to be WWE or former WWE because of the audio and stuff, but i cannot do stuff in ROH, NJPW, etc. with Cole, JBL and The King commenting, it's just so weird.

Thanks.

I wish that as well, it's so weird to me to see JBL's hat in CZW/PWG/ROH announce table...

5 hours ago, fufu ÷ said:

this was actually pretty damn great. music made me want to cut myself and those around me, but the bumps were pretty insane.

Thanks. lol