How to install Superstars

B2Y

4 minutes ago, B2Y said:

Hi all ,

I did mange to add 3 Hogans , NWO , 80s, 2002 in 3 different slots but I have an issue with pofo files as I have them all use Hollywood Hogan :(

any ideas how can I make a pofo files for each ?

there's a a tutorial here made by Pozzum:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

there's a a tutorial here made by Pozzum:

thank you brother but it is too complicated :(  I have the pofo from 2016 but when importing after rename it still does not show the name in the game , any ideas why ?

Edited by B2Y
fix

5 minutes ago, B2Y said:

thank you brother but it is too complicated :(  I have the pofo from 2016 but when importing after rename it still does not show the name in the game , any ideas why ?

when i add the pofos and movesets charecter never shows up in my game 

any ideas for that ?

1 hour ago, B2Y said:

It's not easy I know.

I managed to make it work last night, take your time..you can do it ;)

have you tried changing the name using data editor 2k16 and pozzum reference sheet for 2k17? it surely have to work.

make sure you have new future proof installed for 2k17 and the new reference sheet for 2k17 made by Pozzum, hex name have changed from 2k16 you have to manually edit them using old data editor 2k16 or cheat engine.

Edited by Thunder72

3 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Tekken has used an advanced / edited entrance and not Hogans easy entrance, because the "shirt ripping" animation sometimes crashes the game :(. Wonder why that only happens with Hollywood Hogan and not with r&y or POW Hogan. Maybe he has also edited the beginning of the entrance because of the run-in feature?

Oh, ok. I figured the shirt rip thing was fixed because the other, Hogan, shirt rip was working. I know it's two completely different props. Can the nWo shirt be switched out with the red shirt inside the Hogan, red shirt prop file? 

5 minutes ago, WhySoSerious said:

any chance to download a superstar use Cheat Engine ?

Welcome!

What do you mean by "download" ?

If you mean injecting it: yes it's possible with Cheat Engine.

there are many video tutorials made by Pozzum in WWE 2K16/2K17 forum (mod PC section), you also need a WWE 2k17 Memory sheet  by Pozzum (for slot, pofo, moveset values) and pofo and moveset files for WWE 2K17.

1 hour ago, Thunder72 said:

Welcome!

What do you mean by "download" ?

If you mean injecting it: yes it's possible with Cheat Engine.

there are many video tutorials made by Pozzum in WWE 2K16/2K17 forum (mod PC section), you also need a WWE 2k17 Memory sheet  by Pozzum (for slot, pofo, moveset values) and pofo and moveset files for WWE 2K17.

i try it after i inject eveything i saved the game but nothnig happens please help

2 minutes ago, WhySoSerious said:

i try it after i inject eveything i saved the game but nothnig happens please help

Have you installed the future proof string  ? are the values from  WWE 2K17 memory sheet correct (ex.: Hollywood Hogan  2k17 by Tekken requires  slot 460 pofo/moveset exact hex values) ?

Try again  with cheat engine slowly following the Pozzum video tutorial.

It's a matter of trial and error, it's hard to find your fault  since there are so many mistakes that can be done but the video tutorial by Pozzum is a masterpiece and is really helpful.

ook i try it if not happens again my game have a problem with that

17 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Have you installed the future proof string  ? are the values from  WWE 2K17 memory sheet correct (ex.: Hollywood Hogan  2k17 by Tekken requires  slot 460 pofo/moveset exact hex values) ?

Try again  with cheat engine slowly following the Pozzum video tutorial.

It's a matter of trial and error, it's hard to find your fault  since there are so many mistakes that can be done but the video tutorial by Pozzum is a masterpiece and is really helpful.

yep nothing new hogan not in my game again

36 minutes ago, WhySoSerious said:

ook i try it if not happens again my game have a problem with that

yep nothing new hogan not in my game again

Sorry to read that.

use an old save and try again from the scratch, it's the only way.

Edited by Thunder72

Use 3DM version. Its the only version with HOF pack updated

Note: Im not encouraging pirated copies. I bought WWE 2K17 for my PS4. Bought WWE2K15 and 16 on steam. Im planning to buy 2K17 on steam when the price drops..

Edited by GreenArcher