Adding a second attire

shanafan

I would like to give Brock Lesnar a second attire, and I found this video by Curb Stomb City that shows how.

When I rename Brock's PAC file to ch34312.pac for example, I do not see 34302 when I open it in HXD.

I checked the comments, and someone had my question, this was the response. "You have to inject the 2K17 SDHC into a 2k16 pac file first."

Could anyone explain how to do that?

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, shanafan said:

I would like to give Brock Lesnar a second attire, and I found this video by Curb Stomb City that shows how.

When I rename Brock's PAC file to ch34312.pac for example, I do not see 34302 when I open it in HXD.

I checked the comments, and someone had my question, this was the response. "You have to inject the 2K17 SDHC into a 2k16 pac file first."

Could anyone explain how to do that?

Thanks!

You will need X-Packer 2017 or Pac Tool for it.

Basically extract SHDC first from the Brock Lesnar pac for example and inject it into a 2K16 pac. From there, its the same way as before, hex edit and rename it.

1 minute ago, shanafan said:

Thanks Legend. Saw your PM too :)

Getting X-Packer now. I think this makes sense.. I did some digging and found some more information!

Great! Its pretty straight forward once you get the hang of it :)

OK it is really easy with 'Pack Editor 4.5' (not Pac Tools)

So basically Download Pac Editror from the link above, open up the WWE 2k17 .pac file you want to change to a second attire (usually somebodys mod that replaces attire one)

Extract the 'HSPC' (not SHDC, i'm not sure if thats a mistake, but it wasn't the case for me)

Open a 2k16 .Pac file with Pac Editor, then inject file.

Done

(then if you want to edit the attire number you will need a hex editor)