Cus7ate9: THE HARDY BOYZ ENTRANCE SHOWCASE WITH JOJO ANNOUNCING VIDEO, ALCLEGACY'S ADAM COLE MOD SHOWCASE.. FINN BALOR 2017 NO MERCY MOD ADDED, & AJ STYLES RETRO TNA 2003-2005 ATTIRE MOD **FINISHED**

Cus7ate9

Hey man !! Nice work on reigns !! But theres a prob. i am having my game works fine but when i added that fastlane attire of roman which replaced the 3rd attire from you pack (teal one) then my game crashed after that brock's screen !! :(:( 

12 minutes ago, Md .Omer said:

Hey man !! Nice work on reigns !! But theres a prob. i am having my game works fine but when i added that fastlane attire of roman which replaced the 3rd attire from you pack (teal one) then my game crashed after that brock's screen !! :(:( 

Replace your chunk_cache.bin with the empty chunk_cache.bin

3 hours ago, Md .Omer said:

What @angelwar19 said. There is also a new Chunk.Cache2 that you also have to empty out 

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Jules145 said:

Hey man, I saw your awesome WrestleMania 33 arena on discord. Will you be putting that out on CC soon?

can you show a screenshot of his wresltemania 33 arena on discord' i dont find them

On 4/4/2017 at 5:26 PM, Jules145 said:

Hey man, I saw your awesome WrestleMania 33 arena on discord. Will you be putting that out on CC soon?

The actual mania 33 arena? Or my custom one?

On 4/4/2017 at 5:51 PM, GonZaa said:

can you show a screenshot of his wresltemania 33 arena on discord' i dont find them

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/271857311453020180/299327482983612426/Preview.png