Installing Pofos and Movesets

Slambuca

3 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

Hi i have asked this a few times in diff threads and searched around, but is there a easy way to install Characters yet like previous years? like with CCT?

The CCT is still a work in progress so you'll have to wait out. You can use X-Packer 2017 or Cheat Engine to install characters for now. There's plenty of tutorials out there and it's not that hard.

18 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

Don't you have to pay for thsoe tools like X-Packer? i read minimum donation of £14 and he will email you a key?

You have to pay for X-Packer 2017 but Cheat Engine is free. Just google it.

19 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

The Cheat Engine site doesn't work?

No idea tbh. But its fairly easy to find it. Just search a little.

I just went to the website and it was all good on my end.

Edited by Legend_killer79

can you point towards the guide to using it? there shoudl be stickys at teh top of the forum, its quite a headache looking for info.

Impossible to get Cheat Engine, i just got a load of mallware fro ma legit looking version, grrr, i'll wait for the official tools.

42 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

can you point towards the guide to using it? there shoudl be stickys at teh top of the forum, its quite a headache looking for info.

Impossible to get Cheat Engine, i just got a load of mallware fro ma legit looking version, grrr, i'll wait for the official tools.

Thats odd. No one gets malware from getting Cheat Engine at all.

Theres lots of tutorials. Just search previous games or the modding sections. Really, its not that hard to find.

4 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

so i'm just wasting my time on a saturday evening/sunday morning, just to sit here lying to you about being to lazy to google search, bud step aside will ya, getting on my nerves.

You're definitely right. Wasting time trying to help someone who apparently cant even be grateful and even gets aggressive. Heck, I was even wasting time finding the tutorials for you but that should teach me a lesson.

Have a nice evening, "bud".

Was you bollocks mate, you wasn't doing anything, you just sat there trying to argue with me and give me little drips of info, tell me i can ask yo ufor help, and you just half assed tell me google is my friend and give me 2 names which give me about 10 million results of viral links.

Gets aggressive? man where are you from lol? i think you are patronising and unhelpful, especially after what i mentioned earlier in the thread.

Jog on 'bud'.

Edited by Slambuca

4 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

Was you bollocks mate, you wasn't do anything, you just sat there trying to argue with me and give me little drips of info, tell me i can ask yo ufor help, and you just half assed tell me google is my friend and give me 2 names which give me about 10 million results of viral links.

Gets aggressive? man where are you from lol? i think you are patronising and unhelpful, especially after what i mentioned earlier in the thread.

Jog on 'bud'.

Patronising? Oh damn.

Are you serious? I told you a free tool that you required. The website works for me so I cant do anything else on that front.

I told you theres tutorials and to search a bit. You didnt liked it because you want everything given on a Silver plater. But then I went to search for the tutorials FOR YOU and I get bombed with this.

Fine by me. Take care.

Edited by Legend_killer79

You did bollocks mate, stop spamming me with notifications.

How do you block a member on this? guy is driving me nuts, frustrating enough spending hours looking for the right info with this guy, whos blatantly from a different country to me post stalking me to get reactions.