PH_Guy Mike Bennett Released

Legend_killer79

2 hours ago, Legend_killer79 said:

@PH_Guy TJ Perkins 2 attires preview on first post!

For those wondering why he doesn't have the t-shirt, it's because the pac was too big, even after compressing everything and removing useless files. So I decided the shirt should be taken out otherwise the entrance wouldn't work at all.

Thank you so much for porting cedric and perkins

Did you have a plan on making mod after you port all you need?

2 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

@PH_Guy TJ Perkins attires fixed previews on first post!

There was an issue with the body but that was fixed now.

I just realized that one hour ago, on the entrance preview from TJ head into neck is have a different skin tone with other body skin tone

So when he's gonna be release?

1 minute ago, angelwar19 said:

I just realized that one hour ago, on the entrance preview from TJ head into neck is have a different skin tone with other body skin tone

So when he's gonna be release?

Soon he will.

4 hours ago, angelwar19 said:

Okay then, the Cruiserweight Division will be completed soon

But......PH_Guy didn't make Gran Metalik right? I guess better enjoy other superstar without him

No, he didn't.

1 hour ago, verde said:

Hi @Legend_killer79

Will you be porting all of PH_guy's 2k16 mods? Any plans of porting some of Auday's mods as well (I saw you've already done his Angle)?

I've been porting most of them but some like Reigns attires or Owens, I'll probably not do. Not sure.

As for Auday's mods, I already ported them all and already gave it to him. His mods are exclusive so has nothing to do with me.

14 hours ago, Legend_killer79 said:

I've been porting most of them but some like Reigns attires or Owens, I'll probably not do. Not sure.

As for Auday's mods, I already ported them all and already gave it to him. His mods are exclusive so has nothing to do with me.

I see, I am mostly interested in NXT mods, like Elias Samson, Eric Young, etc. Thanks for your reply. Keep up the great work.