PH_Guy Mike Bennett Released

Legend_killer79

Sorry for noob post but I want to Install Bobby Roode mod.

I'm using this as guidance - 

But as there is no pofo, this is replacing a wrestler instead of standalone base?

• Like 1

On 18/04/2017 at 1:47 PM, Gift Of Jericho said:

Do you have any access to PH's Mike Bennett ?

You Know what happens when you don't have PH's Mike Bennett...Legend Killer You just Made the List!!!!

45 minutes ago, Believeinroman said:

You Know what happens when you don't have PH's Mike Bennett...Legend Killer You just Made the List!!!!

Great. Newsflash for your list tho: PH_Guy never released his Mike Bennett therefore there's no port to be done.

@ahmedady That one is a lost cause for now. His entrance pac is just too big in size and he still needs a 2K17 hair.

7 hours ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Great. Newsflash for your list tho: PH_Guy never released his Mike Bennett therefore there's no port to be done.

@ahmedady That one is a lost cause for now. His entrance pac is just too big in size and he still needs a 2K17 hair.

dele

8 hours ago, Believeinroman said:

DELETE my quote

hi your cm punk mods are awesome but when i select the 7 attire game crashes this is my favorite attire plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

1 hour ago, Abdul Rock Empire said:

hi your cm punk mods are awesome but when i select the 7 attire game crashes this is my favorite attire plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

Do you have Cave's Unlocker for attires? Also, what slot are you using for the pofo and moveset?

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Aj👑 said:

HEY Legend Can you port Alcs Undertaker Wm 30 Attire  bcoz alc done with modding ??

I'm not planning on it. Still need to release Mike Bennett and work on Tony Nese.

• Like 1