PH_Guy Mike Bennett Released

Legend_killer79

Just now, Legend_killer79 said:

I'll be honest, I forgot how the whole thing worked manually ever since Cave came up with Data Editor. I'll try and see what I can find out and hopefully re-learn as well.

Thanks. I replaced Summer Rae and Paige earlier for Earthquake and Razor Ramon, but I guess I forgot how the manual process went.

6 minutes ago, shanafan said:

Thanks. I replaced Summer Rae and Paige earlier for Earthquake and Razor Ramon, but I guess I forgot how the manual process went.

If you happen to figure it out, please do share. I actually forgot the process.

Working with this tutorial..

OPTION 2: Manual change:
1. Download and install a hex editor of choice (HxD is recommended).
2. Backup the misc01_start_p40.pac file from this modification somewhere safe (not in the game directory!).
3. Open misc01_start_p40.pac with a hex editor.
4. In the Hex Editor, do a Text Search for COS.
5. Once COS has been found, do a forward Hex Value search for whatever ID (look up the HexBE column in the table 2.B. below) you do not need alternate attires for and thus wish to replace.
6. The first entry will be your hit (it should be followed by a 0A entry, which means 10 as in 10 attires unlocked - you can alter that lower if you want less than 10 attires and more than 1 for a wrestler, by the way).
7. Look up the HexBE ID of the wrestler you wish to unlock alternate attires for here in the readme table 2.C. and copy it (CTRL+C, for example).
8. Go back to the Hex Editor and REPLACE the ID you searched for earlier with the one you just copied from the readme file. 
Be careful that you REPLACE the value and not add to it, as the values need to remain in the same place and the file size must not change, or it can lead to problems including crashes!
9. Save the altered misc01_start_p40.pac file and exit the hex editor.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shanafan said:

Working with this tutorial..

2. Backup the misc01_start_p40.pac file from this modification somewhere safe (not in the game directory!).
5. Once COS has been found, do a forward Hex Value search for whatever ID (look up the HexBE column in the table 2.B. below) you do not need alternate attires for and thus wish to replace.
6. The first entry will be your hit (it should be followed by a 0A entry, which means 10 as in 10 attires unlocked - you can alter that lower if you want less than 10 attires and more than 1 for a wrestler, by the way).
7. Look up the HexBE ID of the wrestler you wish to unlock alternate attires for here in the readme table 2.C. and copy it (CTRL+C, for example).
8. Go back to the Hex Editor and REPLACE the ID you searched for earlier with the one you just copied from the readme file. 
Be careful that you REPLACE the value and not add to it, as the values need to remain in the same place and the file size must not change, or it can lead to problems including crashes!

Ah great! Thanks for the information mate. :)

Got it!

I opened misc01_start_p40.pac with HXD and searched for COS text search. I then did a HEX value search for B3 01 (Emma, who has additional attires with Cave Waverider's unlocked. You can choose anyone from his list). I replaced B3 01 with FC 01 (CM Punk, based on Pozzum's memory sheet). I saved the file.

IMPORTANT - I had to move the  misc01_start_p40.pac.bak file from the PAC folder to somewhere else - it wasn't working with the BAK file.

Once the file was moved, booted up 2K17 and had more attires for Punk!

Thanks again Legend :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shanafan said:

Got it!

I opened misc01_start_p40.pac with HXD and searched for COS text search. I then did a HEX value search for B3 01 (Emma, who has additional attires with Cave Waverider's unlocked. You can choose anyone from his list). I replaced B3 01 with FC 01 (CM Punk, based on Pozzum's memory sheet). I saved the file.

IMPORTANT - I had to move the  misc01_start_p40.pac.bak file from the PAC folder to somewhere else - it wasn't working with the BAK file.

Funny, I did it myself right now haha. Worked perfectly.

Glad it all worked well :)

2 hours ago, shanafan said:

Got it!

Thanks to both of you guys.  I hit a snag at first because i made an extra folder and put the backup file in that folder inside the PAC folder.  Figured it wouldn't mess anything up, but sho-nuff it did.  It wasn't till i took the folder i made out along with the backup that everything was hunkydory.  Thanks again.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shanafan said:

Got it!

Can you share Your Attire Unlocker File With Me Bcoz i Want More Attire For Cm Punk For His 508 Slot Currently Only 1 Attire Available Here For My Cm Punk I Installed Curbstomp Punk Btw

1 hour ago, Mj King said:

Can you share Your Attire Unlocker File With Me Bcoz i Want More Attire For Cm Punk For His 508 Slot Currently Only 1 Attire Available Here For My Cm Punk I Installed Curbstomp Punk Btw

IMO, the process isn't too difficult and be good to know how to do it going forward so you can make other changes!

1. Install Universal Attire Unlocker. The tutorial is in the thread in the main post. It's pretty straightforward to follow.

2. Now, you need to replace one wrestler from the  misc01_start_p40.pac file with CM Punk. This is the tutorial to follow!

10. Make sure the file size of the original, backed up misc01_start_p40.pac file and the edited one are the same size. If not, you likely messed up at step 8., so restore your backup and start again.
11. Check if you now have a misc01_start_p40.pac.bak file (or whatever your hex editor saves backups as) in your WWE 2k17/pac folder. If you do, move it to a different directory, so the game won't load it or parts of it by mistake.
12. Start the game and enjoy your alternate Attires for the wrestler you just added them with. If it didn't work, verify you've done steps 2-10 correctly, restore your backup and start again.

In short, this is what the tutorial says.

1. Open misc01_start_p40.pac with HXD.
2. Search for COS as a text search.
3. (Using Emma as an example) search for B3 01 as a hex search.
4. Overwrite B3 01 with FC 01 (That's CM Punk).
5. Save it.
6. Move misc01_start_p40.pac.bak to another folder outside of the WWE 2K17 folder.
7. Boot up 2K17 and you should have Punk's attires!

27 minutes ago, shanafan said:

IMO, the process isn't too difficult and be good to know how to do it going forward so you can make other changes!

1. Install Universal Attire Unlocker. The tutorial is in the thread in the main post. It's pretty straightforward to follow.

2. Now, you need to replace one wrestler from the  misc01_start_p40.pac file with CM Punk. This is the tutorial to follow!

In short, this is what the tutorial says.

1. Open misc01_start_p40.pac with HXD.
2. Search for COS as a text search.
3. (Using Emma as an example) search for B3 01 as a hex search.
4. Overwrite B3 01 with FC 01 (That's CM Punk).
5. Save it.
6. Move misc01_start_p40.pac.bak to another folder outside of the WWE 2K17 folder.
7. Boot up 2K17 and you should have Punk's attires!

Done It Already Thanks For Ur Tutorial

5 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Can you do POW 80's Hogan as well......This Cm Punk worked so glorious for me. Thank you sir. Respect to the modders

I think there is already someone porting POW 80' Hogan. I think its @G3N0M3 if not mistaken.

7 hours ago, Levon_BITW said:

great job on the ports. do you think you could do both NXT packs and the CWC pack?

Perhaps but for now I have other things in mind.