PH_Guy Mike Bennett Released

Legend_killer79

On 3/3/2017 at 0:30 PM, Legend_killer79 said:

That's because the 476 slot doesn't have alt attires selected for it. You can follow this tutorial posted here from @shanafan .

"Opened misc01_start_p40.pac with HXD and searched for COS text search. I then did a HEX value search for B3 01 (Emma, who has additional attires with Cave Waverider's unlocked. You can choose anyone from his list). I replaced B3 01 with FC 01 (CM Punk, based on Pozzum's memory sheet). I saved the file.

IMPORTANT - I had to move the  misc01_start_p40.pac.bak file from the PAC folder to somewhere else - it wasn't working with the BAK file"

i tried this and nothing happened ,still just one attire. Was i supposed to edit something after the COS search?

5 minutes ago, brethbk69 said:

i tried this and nothing happened ,still just one attire. Was i supposed to edit something after the COS search?

Obviously. You need to do a hex value search for the character you want to change the 10 attire and replace with the hex numbers of the character you want.

3 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Obviously. You need to do a hex value search for the character you want to change the 10 attire and replace with the hex numbers of the character you want.

Sorry i wasn't clear. i did the hex value search and  " I replaced B3 01 with FC 01"   but CM Punk had just one attire.

9 minutes ago, brethbk69 said:

Sorry i wasn't clear. i did the hex value search and  " I replaced B3 01 with FC 01"   but CM Punk had just one attire.

Which slot are you using CM Punk on?

3 minutes ago, brethbk69 said:

slot 508 the one by Curb.

Did you tried this?

IMPORTANT - I had to move the  misc01_start_p40.pac.bak file from the PAC folder to somewhere else - it wasn't working with the BAK file

Just now, Legend_killer79 said:

Did you tried this?

IMPORTANT - I had to move the  misc01_start_p40.pac.bak file from the PAC folder to somewhere else - it wasn't working with the BAK file

yes i have! 

1 minute ago, brethbk69 said:

yes i have! 

That's weird. Worked for me. I suppose you have everything installed right? The Universal Attire Unlocker and such.

2 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

That's weird. Worked for me. I suppose you have everything installed right? The Universal Attire Unlocker and such.

Yes installed that as well. Funny thing is when i set up the match CM Punk ( i installed all of the ch files from this post) had one attire but his opponent,  Roman showed 10 attires!

7 minutes ago, brethbk69 said:

Yes installed that as well. Funny thing is when i set up the match CM Punk ( i installed all of the ch files from this post) had one attire but his opponent,  Roman showed 10 attires!

Because Roman Reigns is already on the Universal Attire Unlocker. You probably doing something wrong as it should be working.

Try from scratch and check if Emma, who is the B3 01, has 10 attires unlocked first.

Edited by Legend_killer79

8 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Because Roman Reigns is already on the Universal Attire Unlocker. You probably doing something wrong as it should be working.

Try from scratch and check if Emma, who is the B3 01, has 10 attires unlocked first.

ok, i'll try it tonight! thanks for your help Legend! 

Just now, brethbk69 said:

ok, i'll try it tonight! thanks for your help Legend! 

No problem man. Sorry if I'm not being much more helpful but I'm trying other things.

In case you still have issues, say and we'll try to figure it out.

6 hours ago, Legend_killer79 said:

No problem man. Sorry if I'm not being much more helpful but I'm trying other things.

In case you still have issues, say and we'll try to figure it out.

I just tried all the steps again and it worked this time! CM Punk now has 7 attires. Thanks so much for your suggestions! I must have done something wrong first time around :)

Edited by brethbk69