PH_Guy Mike Bennett Released

Legend_killer79

cody looks amazing,just two more attires required same tights with white colour(TNA attire) & same tights with white & red colour(NJPW debut attire)

39 minutes ago, Micheal Robin said:

Bro Cody Is Top Notch!! Could You Port PH_GUY NXT And CWC Pack!!

Might do it eventually but for now I'm doing other mods.

• Like 1

How do I get Cody's alternate attires? I installed the universal attire unlocker and added all the pac files but I only see his main attire.

How do I get Cody's alternate attires? I installed the universal attire unlocker and added all the pac files but I only see his main attire.

16 minutes ago, jakeab1995 said:

That's because the 476 slot doesn't have alt attires selected for it. You can follow this tutorial posted here from @shanafan .

"Opened misc01_start_p40.pac with HXD and searched for COS text search. I then did a HEX value search for B3 01 (Emma, who has additional attires with Cave Waverider's unlocked. You can choose anyone from his list). I replaced B3 01 with FC 01 (CM Punk, based on Pozzum's memory sheet). I saved the file.

IMPORTANT - I had to move the  misc01_start_p40.pac.bak file from the PAC folder to somewhere else - it wasn't working with the BAK file"

• Like 2

Downloaded the CM Punk mod and I have his attire on Random yet the same one (wanna say it's Attire 1) keeps coming up. Does "random" not work on mods? I can manually select another and it'll show, so I know that the attires are there. 

Confused noob here. How do I actually find CM Punk in game once I have downloaded the files and placed them in ch folder? Or have I already done something wrong. I already have the 10 Attire Mod and it works for me as I have 10 attires for AJ Styles.

But yes, how do I play/find CM Punk? :p

1 hour ago, JorMallester said:

Confused noob here. How do I actually find CM Punk in game once I have downloaded the files and placed them in ch folder? Or have I already done something wrong. I already have the 10 Attire Mod and it works for me as I have 10 attires for AJ Styles.

But yes, how do I play/find CM Punk? :p

you need to add the pofo and moveset files with cheat engine, use connorson's tutorial for better understanding