PH_Guy Mike Bennett Released

Legend_killer79

On 6/5/2017 at 1:58 PM, Legend_killer79 said:

I apologize for the delay, work has been taking most of my time.

I'll try to upload Mike Bennett and perhaps someone else by tomorrow.

Been away for a while, did these ever get uploaded?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2017 at 0:02 AM, pozzum said:

I've got it set as 131 on WWE 2K17+ and I already got his permission previously to host his files on there if you want to get it out prior to his response

When injecting through WWE 2K17+ it says there is no 131 slot

On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 6:26 AM, Legend_killer79 said:

@PH_Guy TJ Perkins 2 attires preview on first post!

For those wondering why he doesn't have the t-shirt, it's because the pac was too big, even after compressing everything and removing useless files. So I decided the shirt should be taken out otherwise the entrance wouldn't work at all.

When i start porting @PH_Guy I realized that this is important thing, the CWC character is have about 90-100mb on his ring pac or entrance, and when i port them the size is still big

My question is what is the limit for the pac? I port some his mod and the final size is about 79mb but it crash on character select screen, but i see your curt entrance attire size is 80mb so did i do something wrong?

Just now, angelwar19 said:

When i start porting @PH_Guy I realized that this is important thing, the CWC character is have about 90-100mb on his ring pac or entrance, and when i port them the size is still big

My question is what is the limit for the pac? I port some his mod and the final size is about 79mb but it crash on character select screen, but i see your curt entrance attire size is 80mb so did i do something wrong?

The files need to be below 80MB.

If it's crashing, then it's something like a texture or some unrendered object.

2 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

The files need to be below 80MB.

If it's crashing, then it's something like a texture or some unrendered object.

So this is why you said you have a problem with kendrick? Ahh thanks man, gotta keep trying to port some great mod from last year

Just now, angelwar19 said:

So this is why you said you have a problem with kendrick? Ahh thanks man, gotta keep trying to port some great mod from last year

I had a problem with Kendrick because even after deleting useless files and compressing, the entrance file was still big but thanks to a couple of people, I managed to solve that issue.

2 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

I had a problem with Kendrick because even after deleting useless files and compressing, the entrance file was still big but thanks to a couple of people, I managed to solve that issue.

Is that mean...you gonna upload him too?

On 3/9/2017 at 4:33 AM, WillowPunkShield said:

Very Good Batista , can you add up his royal rumble attire and elimination chamber 2014 attire with the pair of jordon shoes ?
EC14_Photo_182.jpg
EC14_Photo_196.jpg
and i would like to see Gran Metalik Mod for CWC , as you have made a Whole CWC pack

how to download batista attire for w2k17?