Can someone tell me how to remove a entrance attire

zhigge

I remember a few games ago there was a way to remove unwanted pacs like the entrance ones.. for some reason everytime i add a entrance pac in 2k17 the game crashes so i would rather just remove the entrance pac if possible.

Nah homey.. its more to it than that. I guess what i need is to know what value  in the header i need to change in order to remove the extra entry once i remove the entrance from the pac. If i just remove the second value the game won't load.

• 4 weeks later...
On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 4:10 AM, zhigge said:

entmember a few games ago there was a way to remove unwaned pacs like the entrance ones.. for some reason everytime i ad a entrance pac in 2k17 the game crashes so i would rather just remove the entrance pac if possibleou

1.Just rename your new entrance pac file to the one you want to replace (Generally end with 04).

2. Open this file with the hex editor and scroll down untill you see a number which is actually the old pac no.

3. Without pressing backspace or delete, just click before the no. and type the pac no. (New)

4.Save the file.

5. Replace the old pac file in ch folder.

Done!!! Backup your old pac berfore replacing.

If you want the superstar to come out with in ring gear, just do the samme steps with the superstar's pac no. ending in 02.

• 2 weeks later...

nah b.. i think they changed it in 2016. if you remove a pac or add one, the game knows and it will crash. I am asking does anyone know where the values are located that control this and how to change them to account for missing a file.. ie the value is 150 wrestlers and 150 entrances, I remove one entrance making it 150 wrestlers and 149 entrances.. if this happens in the game it will crash because the game is set to think there should be 150 and 150, not 150 and 149. if we figure that out for the 360/ps3 we can possibly add people to the game. noone has been able to successfully do this which is puzzling.

Edited by zhigge