Cheat Engine issue?

WillieB31

Yeah, it's me again. Having an issue that I can't figure out and neither can Curb Stomp. He's been trying to help me out over PM's and I figured I'd open this up to see if maybe another modder sees something. I downloaded his CM Punk mod and followed the tutorial, yet Punk doesn't show up in the game. Have cleared out the chunk_cache. Put in the string_win.pac. Moved all the CH's and video files over. Followed his tutorial for pofo and moveset for slot 508. Yet nothing shows. I do have a legit copy off of Steam, so it's not a pirating issue. Have installed a decent amount of mods so far and this is the only one I've had issue with, but also the first time using Cheat Engine. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe we overlooked something? Thought about overwriting a wrestler that's already in game to see if it's an issue with the slot.

Edit: Disregard. Curb figured it out. I had an old copy of the memory sheet so my hex codes were wrong. Please delete.

Edited by WillieB31