You can close this - Thank You

Freon

So i was able to install Batista, inject his music, chane Tron and all that good stuff.  When the match is over, he plays the default Biker winning song from the game.  Upon inspection his profile has the FACE - HEEL option blanked out.  For the move-set i copied over a Batista caw from community creations but that does not fill out the FACE - HEEL slot.  When i try to change it by editing it on screen, it tries to load the edit screen, but kicks me back to the edit menu.

My question is, which file & from which folder do i need to inject in there so i can change the default and then edit it with my music.  Also, Im guessing i can inject this file into the Spreadsheet HEX assigned to Batista.

Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.

LOL! DOH!  Figured it out.  Sorry brain fart. :D  You can close this thread.  Nothing to see here. :blink:

Edited by Freon
close thread

This was a good thread, and it had an amzing run. It's a shame it had to end this way, words simply cannot express the sheer joy I've felt during my brief time posting in here. I just hope you guys know that talking to you guys on this page has meant the world to me, and figuring out that we could inject the file into the HEX spreadsheet assigned to Batista was one of the most meaningful experiences of my life. It really is a fucking tragedy that we have to see it end like this, and without warning. I guess Zebra's and Scottish people just aren't allowed to talk about injecting Batista with spreadsheets on Smacktalks, and quite honestly, I believe that is something this community should be deeply ashamed of. The worst part is I know I'll never feel the same way posting online ever again.

So I guess there's only one thing left to say

Goodbye.

PS. @Mr. CIA how do I delete my account?

Edited by HiPcavallo

1 hour ago, HiPcavallo said:

This was a good thread, and it had an amzing run. It's a shame it had to end this way, words simply cannot express the joy I've experienced as a result of the sheer joy I've felt during my brief time posting in here. I just hope you guys know that talking to you guys on this page has meant the world to me, and figuring out that would could inject the file into the HEX spreadsheet assigned to Batista was one of the most meaningful experiences of my life. It really is a fucking tragedy that we have to see it end like this, and without warning. I guess Zebra's and Scotish people just aren't allowed to talk about injecting Batista with spreadsheets on Smacktalks, and quite honestly, I believe that is something this community should be deeply ashamed of. The worst part is I know I'll never feel the same way posting online ever again.

So I guess there's only one thing left to say

Goodbye.

PS. @Mr. CIA how do I delete my account?

By posting nudes.