Bhangra_man/WolfgangJT's Updated Kurt Angle (Packs 1 & 2 now released)

WolfgangJT

Here's a face update on my and Bhangra's Kurt Angle he released on the PS4.  Plan to put together the same attires he released for the PS4, as well as he will be putting out an update on his side as well.

3/2:  Packs 1 and 2 (WM packs) now released.
Tags:  Kurt Angle, WolfgangJT, Bhangra22man

2/24:  Face update

Kurtface_Update2_25.png

In-game shots:

KAingame.png

Attires completed so far are in green, to be completed are in red (preview shots to come soon).

Wrestlemania attires - 2 packs of 2:

Wrestlemania 20 (vs Eddie Guerrero)

WM20_Final.png

Wrestlemania 21 (vs HBK)

WM21.png

Wrestlemania 19 (Team Angle attire vs Brock Lesnar)

WM19_Team_Angle.png

Wrestlemania 22/ECW One Night Stand

WM22_ECW_ONS.png

TNA 2 pack:

Impact 2012 Victory Road Attire (vs Jeff Hardy):

VR_Attire.png

TNA Main Event Mafia Attire

Attires to come later:

Late WWE 2005/2006 4 pack:

2005 Blue A and stars attire (Smackdown 2/10/2005 vs Mysterio)...singlet up and down versions

2006 New Years Revolution Elimination Chamber (SvR '07 attire)

No Way Out 2006 (vs Undertaker)

2002 early shaved era 2 pack:

Summerslam 2002 (vs Rey Mysterio)

Armageddon 2002 (vs Big Show)

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 8

8 hours ago, Kung Fu said:

Something about the eyes looks a little off, they seem a bit too small so maybe try opening them up a little to see if that helps?

Thanks, will look into.  :)

Cheers Kung Fu interestingly a few hours ago I told Wolfie the same thing. Nice to see your suggestions as always :-) and thanks for the refs we will use them

So we agree cheers 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

2/24...head update posted.  Will post front face shot soon when I can.  Forgot to re-take it when I took the others.

7 hours ago, Sproiler™ said:

Cant wait for this since BHANGRA's attires were amazing.

Thanks. The attires were done by both of us. ;)

I made the textures for the WM20 attire, all roses on the MEM attire, the leg stripes of the WM25, the half/half flag attire, the ECW stripe attire, and straps down (both up and down versions)....he did Team Angle, the remaining parts on the MEM and WM25 attires, the SVR07 attire, the red/white vertical striped attire, and the ECW Eagle attire.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, WolfgangJT said:

4 attires now previewed.

looking real good guys. you both did a great job on these.  It sucks i'm only good with video editing and creating arenas\/alternate attires LOL

You realize when you make four attires it makes t harder to upload with those that have a lot of logos already? Consider uploading four different individual caws to make it easier.  Also, I am a long time fan.  This caw looks amazing.  Welcome back.

4 hours ago, Americanjedi44 said:

You realize when you make four attires it makes t harder to upload with those that have a lot of logos already? Consider uploading four different individual caws to make it easier.  Also, I am a long time fan.  This caw looks amazing.  Welcome back.

Uploading in 2's....which is why for now I'll be releasing the first 4 in 2 sets, rest later.  Also limited myself in how many I can upload, especially with the Hardy's to release as well. ;)  Thanks for the welcome back. :)

Edited by WolfgangJT