DerZotar's mods: Retro Randy Orton 2008 + pofo + moveset

DerZotar

i think this is where i fucked up a little bit because im not totally finished and it should show you the name "stardust" i wasnt sure how to edit this right so i didnt do it and than i forgot about it

1 hour ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

Hey how do i set a new name in the string file?

open pofo file in HxD, find name adress in Sting table, change name adress. places of name information in pofo file can be found in discoveries tread.

3 hours ago, Lyncaz said:

open pofo file in HxD, find name adress in Sting table, change name adress. places of name information in pofo file can be found in discoveries tread.

i dont understand

Just now, Slambuca said:

So will this replace stardust or add Cody Rhodes as well as keeping Stardust??

this will add Cody Rhodes but with the same name as Stardust because i edited his name in my file

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

if i hex edited your pofo to display the correct name, would it edit both characters in a conflict because the future string hasen't been made yet?

The future string has been made. It's in @pozzum's thread.

18 hours ago, DFM85 said:

I already add some wrestler with cheat engine, but with cody doesn't work...... Am I the only one with this issue?

3 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

same with me.....

I should work but Cody is under the name of Stardust but he is not replacing him

Just now, amazing-maze said:

The Randy Orton link takes us to another Cody Rhodes download.

wait ill fix this

3 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

The Randy Orton link takes us to another Cody Rhodes download.

fixed it now you should come to a Orton link

Hey you Cunt, is it really that fucking hard to fucking ask somebody for using their shit? You took it without his fucking Permission and you didn't even Credit him aswell. You're just a Pathetic piece of shit, expected from an australian tho.

Edited by JulianBITW

3 minutes ago, JulianBITW said:

Hey you Cunt, is it really that fucking hard to fucking ask somebody for using their shit? You took it without his fucking Permission and you didn't even Credit him aswell. You're just a Pathetic piece of shit, expected from an australian tho.

http://prntscr.com/eg3347

Im sorry that i forgot to credit him but i wasnt sure who it was from and thought about searching it tomorrow but i asked for permission :D I'm sorry if i pissed you off

1 minute ago, DerZotar said:

http://prntscr.com/eg3347

Im sorry that i forgot to credit him but i wasnt sure who it was from and thought about searching it tomorrow but i asked for permission :D I'm sorry if i pissed you off

I really don't get how you "forgot" who made the mod, however it seems like you did nothing wrong except being an idiot. So yeah, I'm sorry I guess.

Just now, JulianBITW said:

I really don't get how you "forgot" who made the mod, however it seems like you did nothing wrong except being an idiot. So yeah, I'm sorry I guess.

i usualy dont save the mods with names like "PH_Guy Randy Orton 2008" more like "Orton2008" I normally do that to know exactly which one is which one so there is why i didnt add his name at the beginning. again im sorry