Lyncaz'o files - 2k16, 2k15 pofos, pac files, movesets ported to 2k17, MANAGERS PORTED

Lyncaz

2 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Thanks for your work, the problem is that without moveset file we can't use the old entrances and winning animations.

Thanks, waiting for data editor your files will be really helpful.

We can use old entrances, simply assigning them using Pozzums table and CE. There is no problem what so ever. And will assign movsets as soon as we get them later.

2 hours ago, napolenehotel said:

@Lyncaz this is a good job, we need pofo and moveset, i hope you can port every pofo and move from last years foe each superstar created....THANK You

Pofo porting is not that hard, movesets are above my level, so for that we can only wait fot Caves tool, or make every moveset step by step, and share with each other.

1 hour ago, PickleTennis said:

Can you upload pofo for Dustin Rhodes?

Well, I could, but my days-off are over, I'll be pretty much AFK for 3 or 4 next days.

1 hour ago, krunex said:

Nice man, I see we are kind of going in the same direction...like getting all the pofos and movesets for WWE 2k17, I would be glad to help you, if u need!

Yes, we are! Since I'm unable to port movesets, maybe you can do them? I'll continue porting pofos, as it became easy for me (exept annoying and boring factor)

1 hour ago, Tidal said:

Thanks dude. Have you changed anything about the models or just copied and pasted them? Just wondering if you'd tried any of the following as I haven't been able to get these to work.

Undertaker (2K15)
Chris Jericho '02 (Both Attires) (2K15)
Kofi Kingston (2K15)
Hulk Hogan 2002 Red & Yellow (2K15)
----------
Batista Retro (2K15) - Doesn't crash the game but he comes out without Boots or Kneepads lol.
Damien Sandow (2K15) - Works if I delete the entrance attire.

I simply copied those, that mached ID from last year. For those that needed new ID's (e.g. Batista,) i had to change them via HxD.

I'm so confused, so is there a CCT available now? this forum always has stuff everywhere its difficult to find things out if you are not here regularly without searching for hours, if not, what is the install method?

Here is Ryback's Bk2 Feed Me More Titantron along with the WEM file.  Remember to substitute Ryback's name on the file to whatever 4 digit Tron you're replacing(make a backup) and to inject the WEM file using Sound editor into game_sound_m.pck to whatever song you're replacing.  The music is synced to the Silverback 2 animation so just as Ryback opens his big mouth at the end and looks up, he says FEED ME MORE.  Anyways enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w9qdc5iaqboi642/Ryback_WEM_and_BK2.rar

Edited by Freon
  • Like 1

At this moment Bad News Barrett would give you some BAD NEWS!  However i have some good news for those who got their Barret into the game.  I bring you Bad News Barret's BK2 Tron with Music inserted & the separate WEM file included for injecting into game_sound_m.pck using Sound Editor.  As always remember to make backups of whatever files you replace.  Shout out to Skeeno for the RAD TOOLS explanation and The Visitor X for his great Sound Editor. Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/anjko111nfgeuhc/BAD_NEWS_BARRET_TRON.rar

• Like 2

great job with the pofos and pack files brother  , may I ask you to share with us how can we make pofo files for the other missing wrestlers like Rowdy piper , Sgt Slouther and Ted diabase , Xpack , kama Mustafa ?

any chance you might be able to make the pofos for the below:

1. Ted Dibaise
  2. Rowdy piper
  3. Honky Tonk Man
  4. Iron Sheik
  5. General Adnan
  6. Kama Mustafa
  7. Hulk Hogan red and yellow 2002
  8. Hulk Hogan 80s
  9.  Sgt. Slaughter
  10. Savio Vega
  11. Jarry the King Lawler

I can rename them to the assigned slots and I can hex edit the pack files to work inn the game  :)

• Like 1

@Lyncaz Thank you , your work is very appreciate here for me!!! i advice you ,that if you go in this site, in the section wwe2k16  Pc Mod...you will find in one of the first post, every pofo and moveset from custom superstar from last here....so, if you know how to convert old pofo and moveset, for 2k17 you can find a lot of good pofo to change and convert.....this work is very very good and deserved!!! thank you for now

3 hours ago, Lyncaz said:

Updated database,  download links in 1st post. feedback apreciated, taking requests. :)

Great job and fun messing with these.  Like you said, until the actual movesets are uploaded or i learn how to do those.  So far i have a lot of wrestlers hailing from Miami, :lol.  I went to download the Piper and the Pofo wasn't in there, so it gave me an excuse to learn how to make one.  So watching Pozzum's 2K16 videos on Youtube and using the String file i was able to add Piper's name and do it.  Going to make the Titantron now with the music and I'll be back to upload.  Thanks again for this to you and Pozzum and the creator of Piper.

On 24/2/2017 at 11:01 AM, ATIMKOS said:

Hi, i downloaded Rey Mysterio and his name in game is just blank pole and he broke Tekken57 Hollywood Hogan - his name is blank pole too and don't have his moveset

Hi, could you fix this ?

Thanks for uploading RVD's POFO and moveset.

So my curious question is, how can I import him into 2K17? I have access to his PAC file, so is there anything special I need to do with it with a program like X-Packer?

I know how to import POFO and movesets with Cheat Engine, but wondering about the PAC.

30 minutes ago, shanafan said:

Thanks for uploading RVD's POFO and moveset.

So my curious question is, how can I import him into 2K17? I have access to his PAC file, so is there anything special I need to do with it with a program like X-Packer?

I know how to import POFO and movesets with Cheat Engine, but wondering about the PAC.

just put the pac file in the ch folder

Edited by Levon_BITW

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:36 PM, Lyncaz said:

So, while waiting for our pros to finnish their projects to help us mod the game easily, I run out of patience and done some reading and learning myself. this is very amateur work, but for those who cannot wait - should be fine. RVD's pofo and moveset. There might be a lot of mistakes (i didn't know how to change hometown info, so RVD is from Miami, but as The  Great One said a couple times - It doesn't matter where you from!). But basic information is there, although I set his skills and stuff from my perspective - there can be a lot of discusions on that. I might be wrong, but like i said - I'm just an amateur. Moveset is downloaded from CC, i did not touched it. exept entrance animation which is set on 504 - that file is ported entrance from 2k15, so make sure you have it in the right direction.

RVD pofo

RVD moveset

Kurt Angle pofo

Succesfully ported  many pofos and pac files from 2k15 and 2k16. only movesets are missing. Everyone of these tested myself - works fine.

Batista

CM Punk

Cody Rhodes

Corey Graves

D'lo Brown

Damien Sandow

Faarooq

Justin Gabriel

Ken Shamrock

Rey Mysterio

Ryback

Stevie Ray

The Great Khali

Wade Barrett

William Regal

Hulk Hogan pofo

Haku pofo 2k16 Haku pac

Rhyno pofo

Cameron pofo 2k16 Cameron pac

AJ Lee pofo

2k16 Layla pac

Roddy Piper pofo 2k16 Roddy Pipier pac

Dustin Rhodes pofo 2k16 Dustin Rhodes pac

Sgt. Slaughter pofo 2k16 Sgt. Slaughter pac

Santino Marella pofo 2k16 Santino Marella pac

Mikey Whipwreck pofo 2k16 Mikey Whipwreck pac

Fit Finlay pofo 2k16 Fit Finlay pac

Adam Rose pofo 2k16 Adam Rose pac

BTW, sorry, for bad english, I'm from middle Europe.

Amazing job :) brother can you make a 2nd pofo Hulk Hogan for 2002 ? as the first one you made is for the Hulk Hogan 80s

and can you please make the below too:

1. Ted Dibaise
  2. Honky Tonk Man
  3. Iron Sheik
  4. General Adnan
  5. Kama Mustafa
  6. Hulk Hogan 2002
  7.  Savio Vega
  8. Bobby Lashly
  9. Kenny Omega
  10. Jeff Jarret
Edited by B2Y

i'm using a old RVD mod and the pofo and moveset from this thread, he works fine in game but during his entrance he falls through the floor walking to the ring and then the screen goes black until i skip it, how do i fix this?

9 minutes ago, GS1981 said:

i'm using a old RVD mod and the pofo and moveset from this thread, he works fine in game but during his entrance he falls through the floor walking to the ring and then the screen goes black until i skip it, how do i fix this?

Thats a bug, that happend when ported entrace animation form 2k15. It happens less, when using custom arenas.

• Like 1

How do I take my RVD port from 2K16 and make it so it works in 2K17? I can't seem to find an RVD made for 2K17 yet. I also need entrance animations for him, Graves,  AJ Lee, Mysterio, Khali, and others. I know Barrett's entrance is in game, right? So is Gabriel and Ryback