Lyncaz'o files - 2k16, 2k15 pofos, pac files, movesets ported to 2k17, MANAGERS PORTED

Lyncaz

Here are ported files from WWE 2k16/15

RVD pofo

RVD moveset

Kurt Angle pofo

Batista

CM Punk

Cody Rhodes

Corey Graves

D'lo Brown

Damien Sandow

Faarooq

Justin Gabriel

Ken Shamrock

Rey Mysterio

Ryback

Stevie Ray

The Great Khali

Wade Barrett

William Regal

Hulk Hogan pofo

Haku pofo 2k16 Haku pac

Rhyno pofo

Cameron pofo 2k16 Cameron pac

AJ Lee pofo

2k16 Layla pac

Roddy Piper pofo 2k16 Roddy Pipier pac

Dustin Rhodes pofo 2k16 Dustin Rhodes pac

Sgt. Slaughter pofo 2k16 Sgt. Slaughter pac

Santino Marella pofo 2k16 Santino Marella pac

Mikey Whipwreck pofo 2k16 Mikey Whipwreck pac

Fit Finlay pofo 2k16 Fit Finlay pac

Adam Rose pofo 2k16 Adam Rose pac

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ported winnig animations from 2k16 that were missing in 2k17. Stevie Ray, Roddy Piper, William Regal,

Ported entrances from 2k16. List inside.

________________________________________________________________________________

AJ Lee pac  AJ Lee pofo AJ Lee moveset

Batista moveset

[url=http://adf.ly/1keBWX] Col Mustafa pac[/url]

Col Mustafa pofo

General Adnan pac

General Adnan pofo

Rey Mysterio moveset

Rhyno moveset

X-Pac pofo X-Pac moveset X-Pac ported by 4 Life

Honky Tonk pofo Honky Tonk pac

Kama Mustafa pofo (sorry, but I dont have his pac file, coz i had replaced him with Goodfather mod, and didn't do backup.

Savio Vega pac Savio Vega pofo

PORTED MANGERS FROM 2k16:

Brad Maddox pofo   Brad Maddox pac

Sensasional Sherri pofo   Sensasional Sherri pac

Zeb Colter pofo   Zeb Colter pac

Jimmy Hart pofo   Jimmy Hart pac

Pat Patterson pofo   Pat Patterson pac

[url=] Miss Elizabeth pofo [/url] Miss Elizabeth pac

Gerald Briscoe pofo Gerald Briscoe pac

Col Robert Parker pofo   Col Robert Parker pac

Paul Bearer pofo   Paul Bearer pac

Edited by Lyncaz
Updated database
  • Like 18

4 minutes ago, Mr_HeelTurn said:

Bro I Tried The Method But There Is No Change In The Game!!!

worked for me man. btw he is a dlc caracter so if you want to play him you have to choose downloaded superstars

Ported many pofos and pac files from 2k15 and 2k16, download links in first post. Just copy pac files to your ch folder, and install pofos via CE (or x-packer). I took empty dummy names from pozzums table just without any order, exept superstars from 2k15, who already had same ID in 2k16, so tried to match those. Currently there is no Haku name in the string file, so his name in game is Goku.

@Lyncaz Good work man.

Btw, I noticed that the Kurt Angle you used resembles the one Tekken did for WWE 2K15 and not for WWE 2K16. Did it worked correctly? I'm curious since the Mod Databse from 2K16 does not have that model in there.

2 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

@Lyncaz Good work man.

Btw, I noticed that the Kurt Angle you used resembles the one Tekken did for WWE 2K15 and not for WWE 2K16. Did it worked correctly? I'm curious since the Mod Databse from 2K16 does not have that model in there.

it could be. like I said above, i don't remember when/where from i downloaded the mod. actually there is one thing, when i tried to edit his entrance in advanced mode, it didn't load. although Before that i gave him Austin Aries antrance (just copied). So I can not say that it works perfectly, at least in match everything was fine.

1 minute ago, Lyncaz said:

it could be. like I said above, i don't remember when/where from i downloaded the mod. actually there is one thing, when i tried to edit his entrance in advanced mode, it didn't load. although Before that i gave him Austin Aries antrance (just copied). So I can not say that it works perfectly, at least in match everything was fine.

I see. Because model wise, I'm pretty sure that's Tekken's Kurt Angle from WWE 2K15 which had 10 attires included. I'm surprised considering, if not mistaken, it wasn't ported to WWE 2K16. Guess I'll eventually try it out.

10 minutes ago, Lyncaz said:

Thanks for your work, the problem is that without moveset file we can't use the old entrances and winning animations.

Thanks, waiting for data editor your files will be really helpful.

Thanks dude. Have you changed anything about the models or just copied and pasted them? Just wondering if you'd tried any of the following as I haven't been able to get these to work.

Undertaker (2K15)
Chris Jericho '02 (Both Attires) (2K15)
Kofi Kingston (2K15)
Hulk Hogan 2002 Red & Yellow (2K15)
----------
Batista Retro (2K15) - Doesn't crash the game but he comes out without Boots or Kneepads lol.
Damien Sandow (2K15) - Works if I delete the entrance attire.

2 minutes ago, Tidal said:

Thanks dude. Have you changed anything about the models or just copied and pasted them? Just wondering if you'd tried any of the following as I haven't been able to get these to work.

Undertaker (2K15)
Chris Jericho '02 (Both Attires) (2K15)
Kofi Kingston (2K15)
Hulk Hogan 2002 Red & Yellow (2K15)
----------
Batista Retro (2K15) - Doesn't crash the game but he comes out without Boots or Kneepads lol.
Damien Sandow (2K15) - Works if I delete the entrance attire.

Have you been able to work with Cm Punk?

Just now, Tidal said:

Yeah got 6 attires working. Just extracted the pach files and injected them into a dummy pac.

Well, what I did is simply tried to inject ch475.pac into the game using cheat engine and pozzum's memory table

No character was injected

15 minutes ago, Tidal said:

Yeah got 6 attires working. Just extracted the pach files and injected them into a dummy pac.

Hmm so you basically extracted from his WWE 2K15 pacs and injected into another pac. Could that work if I injected to any WWE 2K16 pac for example?

Also, for WWE 2K16 I had PH_Guy attires converted and they worked. I wonder if they would also work for 2K17.

22 hours ago, DerZotar said:

worked for me man. btw he is a dlc caracter so if you want to play him you have to choose downloaded superstars

Same here, I used Cheat Engine and Memory Table, used the pofo for 475 (Cm PUnk) but nothing really changed