PC version, titantron noise in career mode.

Deactivated

27 minutes ago, Mark8147 said:

Does anyone else on the pc version find that before every show in career mode, the titantron logo noise plays over and over during the introduction? Its driving me mad. 

Happens to me too, It's soo annoying

• 2 weeks later...

Any update on this? The wooshing booms are giving me a headache. If we only knew what sounds they were in the files we could just replace them with a silent mp3 with the sound injector.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Open Sound injector, and open game_sound_m.pck, then find id 1022661614 and delete. This action fixed my career, no more loud, annoying slamming sound, during the announcers introducing the show. I hunted for the sound, myself, cause no one could figure it out. When in doubt, fix the problem yourself :)

Edited by koeniglachman
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, koeniglachman said:

Open Sound injector, and open game_sound_m.pck, then find id 1022661614 and delete. This action fixed my career, no more loud, annoying slamming sound, during the announcers introducing the show. I hunted for the sound, myself, cause no one could figure it out. When in doubt, fix the problem yourself :)

Thanks buddy! Been trying to find it myself, obviously no luck

• 1 month later...

I have Sound Injector (By TheVisitorX) but I have no idea how I would open the game_sound_m.pck file since Sound Injector only allows for .wem files. 

Any help you can give me and I'd be grateful, I haven't managed more than 30 minutes stints because of this annoying bug.

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/05/2017 at 5:53 AM, koeniglachman said:

Which show were you on where that ID removed the sound? Just because my guy is in NXT/Main Event/Takeover at present, and I've deleted the sound ID that you mentioned, but the whooshing sound hasn't gone away. I've checked it a few times, restarted my PC, etc, and it still does the sound.