Replacing Renders Without X-PacKer: 2K17 Edition

Perfectplex

I have no idea then, completely baffled by it, works every time for me. I wouldn't have thought using a different hex editor mattered either.

Can somebody who gets it to work please confirm that you have no issues, it can't just be me it works for surely?!

1 minute ago, Perfectplex said:

I have no idea then, completely baffled by it, works every time for me. I wouldn't have thought using a different hex editor mattered either.

Can somebody who gets it to work please confirm that you have no issues, it can't just be me it works for surely?!

oh man i was so happy for that

Just to make sure I'm not going mad I tried injecting the HHH image I made for this purpose via X-Packer and it worked no problems. Just something isn't going right here for some reason that none of us can figure out :lol but I can safely say it's nothing to do with the images themselves as the game is reading them fine with other methods are used.

Just now, 4 Life said:

Just to make sure I'm not going mad I tried injecting the HHH image I made for this purpose via X-Packer and it worked no problems. Just something isn't going right here for some reason that none of us can figure out :lol but I can safely say it's nothing to do with the images themselves as the game is reading them fine with other methods are used.

yes.maybe hex coding has gone wrong

Just now, 4 Life said:

I'd have guessed so but the very same hex is working for Perfectplex. Just don't know why it's working on his end but not ours, so weird :lol

lol i am dying to complete this hex

10 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

Here's a small bunch I made earlier, tested some with X-Packer and all the ones I tested are 100% working there.

http://www.filedropper.com/2k17renders

1232911e6f16ba50a067ff13f2a118cd.png

PS: yes I know I put it on the wrong version of HHH :p

So we know the images are fine, the header and footer files are fine, its something that happens on HXD which doesn't happen with HexEdit when saving but I'm not sure what that is.

Edited by Perfectplex
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, napolenehotel said:

@Perfectplex hi my friend, i have a question..Did you test if is possibile add Render this year on the Render "empty" i mean the black render, for the superstar modded that we will add in the game? thank you for answer and sorry for english...

If you mean for mods then I believe we will be stuck with only replacing the current renders like last year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Perfectplex said:

1232911e6f16ba50a067ff13f2a118cd.png

PS: yes I know I put it on the wrong version of HHH :p

So we know the images are fine, the header and footer files are fine, its something that happens on HXD which doesn't happen with HexEdit when saving but I'm not sure what that is.

Ahhh right, so HxD is the issue. Never even considered that if so! Gonna retry later.

1 hour ago, f67mikaa said:

@4 Life Can you send me the files with the render of Roman Reigns because i didn't succeed :(

I don't understand what you're asking mate?

I am only saying HxD is the issue because that seems to be the only step that is where the issue occurs but obviously can't say I'm 100% right.

You can try HexEdit, it can be installed aswell without clashing with HXD, you can always uninstall it if you have the same issues but at least you will have peace of mind knowing if the issue is the hex editor doing something, if it is the HxD then I will install HxD and try to see why its doing whatever its doing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Perfectplex said:

I am only saying HxD is the issue because that seems to be the only step that is where the issue occurs but obviously can't say I'm 100% right.

You can try HexEdit, it can be installed aswell without clashing with HXD, you can always uninstall it if you have the same issues but at least you will have peace of mind knowing if the issue is the hex editor doing something, if it is the HxD then I will install HxD and try to see why its doing whatever its doing.

Yep, worked fine with HexEdit! That's so weird... Looks like not all hex editors are the same :lol

@I CAN I WILL might wanna try this in the time-being.

27 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

Yep, worked fine with HexEdit! That's so weird... Looks like not all hex editors are the same :lol

I didn't succeed the tutorial so can you send me the modified files so i can put there on my WWE 2K17 ? 

Just now, f67mikaa said:

I didn't succeed the tutorial so can you send me the modified files so i can put there on my WWE 2K17 ? 

The Files with the Roman Reigns pictures

36 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

Very bizarre, I thought they all did the same thing to be honest.

When I get some time I will install HxD and try to find the reason why it doesn't work with that.

Edited by Perfectplex