Auday - Free model editing tool (YES FREE) All DLCs released for free.

Auday

Hello guys, I would like to thank everyone who supported me or Bannockburn. I would also like to thank all the people who created drama (I am being serious, it was fun af IMO.) This is my final post here, I've been visiting this website for around 6 years and I loved every second of it. However, there are multiple factors which forced me to stop posting here. If you would like to follow any of my work please look at my signature. From now on everything I do will be absolutely free. I would also like to announce that Bannockburn just released a model editing tool for free (Yes, absolutely free.). Hopefully this will be helpful for everyone who wanted to mod but didn't have the money, and hopefully it will put an end to all paid tools which forced people to force others to donate so they can afford modding the game. I would love it if everyone would thank Bannockburn for his time and effort. If you have any questions I will not be able to answer them here as this is my last post. Feel free to visit the link in my signature to download the free mods and the tools (and get support for the tool as Bannockburn isn't going to post it here.)

Again, thanks for everyone who supported me here, have a nice day. 

mbh6z8.jpg

2hyf2xk.jpg

dby8EAw.png

Edited by Auday Elyafe
  • Like 23

1 hour ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Cheers everyone! The Okada and the whole NJPW DLC is still under works, nothing is cancelled. :) (Maybe I will even get to finish the Hardy's I had last year. :P)

Hide contents

anybody actually still interested these?

5otqmf.jpg

11immpj.jpg

b5iqv4.jpg

Make broken matt hardy

23 hours ago, mrcena123 said:

Make broken matt hardy

Maybe I will.

23 hours ago, UTKR said:

Any chance to make CM Punk?

No, there will be a lot of people porting him. I try to make people who were never featured in WWE games.

16 hours ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Glad to see your back @Auday Elyafe !

Thanks! :)

Kenny Omega 3d preview added, in-game preview soon.

Kenny Omega

ipy2j7.jpg

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Auday Elyafe said:
5 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Will there be an entrance attire too ? And he looks awesome !

Probably. :)

his terminator entrance attire would be awesome but im not sure if that is so easy^^

Glad to see the KING OF MODDING is back (I know that is only my opinion & other people may have their own favorite modder but whatever LoL!) You are right about Gaming House becoming dead the last few months man :(  I still made sure to log on & delete any spam posts (sneaker adds etc) for you though since that was pretty much all that was being posted the past months that u stopped releasing mods LoL. Definitely glad to see you back working on new stuff for 2k17 now brother Auday :D

12 hours ago, DerZotar said:

his terminator entrance attire would be awesome but im not sure if that is so easy^^

That's the plan.

3 hours ago, NuJerzeeDevil said:

Glad to see the KING OF MODDING is back (I know that is only my opinion & other people may have their own favorite modder but whatever LoL!) You are right about Gaming House becoming dead the last few months man :(  I still made sure to log on & delete any spam posts (sneaker adds etc) for you though since that was pretty much all that was being posted the past months that u stopped releasing mods LoL. Definitely glad to see you back working on new stuff for 2k17 now brother Auday :D

Cheers man! Don't get why we had all those bots not like we had that much visitors lol.

I have to switch the pants shader to make them shiny. I also have to restard the hair since I edited it too much and it lost the animation.

2d6nyf7.jpg

• Like 6