Auday - Free model editing tool (YES FREE) All DLCs released for free.

Auday

7 minutes ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Idk yet I have a lot to work on. I need to finish this DLC before thinking about starting another mod/dlc.

A little suggestion if you start a new one: Port the NXT pack !!! Or just DIY lol

Edited by Gift Of Jericho

4 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

A little suggestion if you start a new one: Port the NXT pack !!! Or just DIY lol

I am gonna port Roode, Samson, Young, and DIY later when I have free time. Might update Roode too.

• Like 5

Auday, since ur doing a NJPW Pack, i would love to see you do a Ultimo Dragon or a Great Muta from back in the day be cool to have a NJPW legend in that pack as well ;). Just something to think about:)

Edited by Wizard3

6 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

Auday, since ur doing a NJPW Pack, i would love to see you do a Ultimo Dragon or a Great Muta from back in the day be cool to have a NJPW legend in that pack as well ;). Just something to think about:)

I def want to create both. Especially Muta. Hopefully soon after this pack.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Auday Elyafe said:

I def want to create both. Especially Muta. Hopefully soon after this pack.

Great dude cant wait for those! Super excited to see your work on them 2 of my favorites of all time!

So I restarted Nick's face because the old one didn't look good enough compared to my other mods. I can say I am happy with this one. Idk what those white/black things on the face are. They're on Matt's face too, I am trying to figure it out.

The DLC is very close to being done, all the faces are done and all the in-ring attires are done. I just have to work on the entrance gears and bodies for some mods. Hopefully will be done this week. 

20s7kwk.jpg

Edited by Auday Elyafe
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

This Nick is better !!!

Yeah the last one looked nothing like him in-game. I can even make him and Matt better but the lack of HQ face refs limits me. I tried my best.

21af5c.jpg

Would you guys like the same BC shirt on all the BC members mods I made so they match? Or would you rather them have jackets and shit?

Edited by Auday Elyafe
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, Auday Elyafe said:

21af5c.jpg

Would you guys like the same BC shirt on all the BC members mods I made so they match? Or would you rather them have jackets and shit?

I think the same BC shirt would be perfect!

Just now, jakeab1995 said:

I think the same BC shirt would be perfect!

That's what I am leaning towards too tbh. I would rather have them all come out in trio matches with the same gear. I will still include Omega's mask if I do so.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Auday Elyafe said:

21af5c.jpg

jackets and shirts are better