Auday - Free model editing tool (YES FREE) All DLCs released for free.

Auday

9 hours ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Here's an ingame preview:

343g9li.jpg

I also got some mods to work in CAS (Don't expect me to get them all to work, it's kind of impossible.)

.eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cABK5SF6G4IEjUoJrfFjs3d

Wow, awesome work, they look so real. Will Drew McIntyre also be in your NXT pack or will you release it with AoP, Roode and Ohno? Another question will you put the Jeff Hardy Mod in the pack if someone donates for it?

4 hours ago, The Devil Gamer said:

If u make Authors of Pain u would be the first one to make it for PC!!!Go for it Auday  Elyafe.

I already made them lol

2 hours ago, Handsome Adam said:

Wow, awesome work, they look so real. Will Drew McIntyre also be in your NXT pack or will you release it with AoP, Roode and Ohno? Another question will you put the Jeff Hardy Mod in the pack if someone donates for it?

Maybe I will de Drew and include him in the pack. As far as Jeff goes, I will release him for free for people who have 200+ posts.

1 hour ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

The amount of details on that robe texture is something else. Loving it!

Thanks dude!

2 hours ago, Auday Elyafe said:

I already made them lol

Maybe I will de Drew and include him in the pack. As far as Jeff goes, I will release him for free for people who have 200+ posts.

Thanks dude!

When will u be releasing AoP

14 hours ago, Auday Elyafe said:

343g9li.jpg

I also got some mods to work in CAS (Don't expect me to get them all to work, it's kind of impossible.)

Thats So Cool Man.

On 5/3/2017 at 0:57 PM, Auday Elyafe said:

343g9li.jpg

Now that's pure quality. Awesome! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Been away from this beautiful community for almost 8 months, I come back and see Auday still doing amazing shit like it's nothing.  Definitely about to support with some donation.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I will release my last year mods for free, message me for the code. (Only if you have a decent amount of posts like around 200)(If you were a dick to me at any point don't message me sucking me for the mods.)

Mods included:

Chavo, Elias Samson, Eric Young, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Katsuyori Shibata, and Kurt Angle. (Gargano will soon be added.)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, myk13 said:

do you still use your old personal site Auday? Can't wait for the AOP and Ohno mods to be completed.

Nope.

Also I will release Roode and AOP. I cancelled Ohno and Strong because I am too lazy. Ohno is already 80% done, it needs beard and kneepads. If any modder would like to finish it and release it (for free) you can message me and I will send you the files.) otherwise it's going to the recycle bin.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Mods included:

Chavo, Elias Samson, Eric Young, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Katsuyori Shibata, and Kurt Angle. (Gargano will soon be added.)

besides Gargano, anyone else going to be ported?

11 minutes ago, Coach Hines said:

besides Gargano, anyone else going to be ported?

Not really. Most of the mods that didnt get ported had glitchy eyes.

Also heads up to everyone, I sent the NXT files to Pozzum so the DLC should be up tonight. You can start donating if you would like, please send me a message if you do so I know who you are. If you aren't a contributor and would like to get the DLC you will have to donate $4.

9 minutes ago, myk13 said:

Is the NXT pack then just AOP and Roode? Along with last years guys? Or are others involved I'm forgetting about?

no, thats about it. Roode and AOP. were the only ones that were compleate. If he continued a little bit longer, then we would of added Kassius Ohno to the list.