Auday - Free model editing tool (YES FREE) All DLCs released for free.

Auday

Akam looking really good, but if you move up the tip of his nose a little and open his eyes a bit more(he got some crazy big eyes IRL), it will look as good as Rezar, and that means perfect. Great job so far man.:lol

in my opinion its not bad with what's he doing, @Auday Elyafe is making people like me to do something to give to the people in this community to get it free. and he doesnt demand donations to use it, its just an easier way of getting his mods. he is one of the best modders on this forum and giving a little money for him to show our appreciation for what he's doing, and inspiring us who cant afford to donate at times to do stuff for. it may be your opinion but the bigger picture is that the more people who mod, the more people will appreciate his work and others with the time and effort it is to make it look like it was part of the game already.

Edited by pozzum
some trimming
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Fixed the eyes and nose on Akam as suggested, edited the bodies, added the tattoos and made the attires.

2nvcz9v.jpg

looking great but I've never seen them use the tee's as ring entire.

3 minutes ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Was this a cut scene? either way I am fine with the shirt as an inring attire. Injecting a tank top will take a lot of my time and I don't have much.

017_NXT_02232017ca_1028--61b5da70d4aa787

yeah it was... they don't actually wrestle in those.. yet at least. I believe the shirts are new.

and I respect your position.

19 hours ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Fixed the eyes and nose on Akam as suggested, edited the bodies, added the tattoos and made the attires.

2nvcz9v.jpg

what a flawless work here man !