A question regarding Graphics Packs

Mizanin54

Hey guys.

So the problem is.. I started animating WWE Stages, and I'd need all the GFX packs from WWE 2k17 (walltron, minitron etc.)

Any idea how can I get them? I found the .pac files and I tried every single method to extract them but no luck... I would need the GFX in video format. Someone could help me out, please? Would mean a lot

Thanks you!

• What? 1

24 minutes ago, kaa992 said:

You need to extract them using X-Packer.

Or use a Hex Editor and select everything under 4000 and paste that into a bk2 file.

Seems like a pain the ass lol. But I appreciate your answer and help, you are the only one who tried helping me out. Much Appreciated!

What do you mean by everything under 4000? I see bunch of numbers and letters but this is the first time I do it, kinda complicated. And how do I paste it into a bk2 file?

Edited by Mizanin54
because
  • What? 1

11 minutes ago, Mizanin54 said:

Seems like a pain the ass lol. But I appreciate your answer and help, you are the only one who tried helping me out. Much Appreciated!

What do you mean by everything under 4000? I see bunch of numbers and letters but this is the first time I do it, kinda complicated. And how do I paste it into a bk2 file?

On the left there are numbers. :

Go to #1800 and go down to the end of the code. And right click select block and find the end of the code like this:

Copy and paste it into a bk2 file by opening it with hxd. MAKE SURE YOU SELECT THE WHOLE FILE TO REPLACE IT. If you want to see what it is download the RAD Video Tools.

Then convert the bk2 into a mp4.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kaa992 said:

On the left there are numbers. :

Go to #1800 and go down to the end of the code. And right click select block and find the end of the code like this:

Copy and paste it into a bk2 file by opening it with hxd. MAKE SURE YOU SELECT THE WHOLE FILE TO REPLACE IT. If you want to see what it is download the RAD Video Tools.

Then convert the bk2 into a mp4.

Okay let's have some fun lol. You are a savior, thank you! Hope I can get them.

• Glorious 1